CHAPTER 14

HIIIII GUYS !! THIS IS A HAPPY UPDATE !! 

HOW ARE YOU?? HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 

AND IF YOU DO PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE!! 

~*~

They reached down the ground floor where all of Max's friends and Sophia were waiting, anxiously. Sophia didn't know Max's friends personally so she kept her distance from them not saying anything about tension she had just witnessed between the three.

On the other hand, P'Mew kept taking small peeks at the girl who was all dolled up and waiting. He knew who she was, he had seen her with Max having lunch and laughing with something different in his eyes. He knew that she was someone special and wanted Max to tell them about her himself. By the look of it P'Mew was concerned about what took the boys so long to get down.

As if on que, the elevator door pinged open and all of their heads turned in the direction of the sound. And they saw, two tensed faces coming out of the elevator.

As soon as Sophia saw Max, she walk towards him rather speed walk. She put her hand on his shoulder, Max lifts his face to look in her eyes concern visible in them.  Before he could say anything an excited Pavel comes hopping in front of the soon-to-be couple.

Pavel - Sophia! Hi! I'm Pavel, nice to meet you! This is the first time we are meeting so I'll just introduce you to the group.

Everyone except for our poor Gulf ad Dome knew about what was going on and who Sophia is. They both just looking between the two figures talking. Pavel soon began introducing Sophia to all of.

Pavel - So, let's begin with the oldest that is P'Mew, his boyfriend N'Gulf and my boyfriend Dome and me Pavel and of course you know these two

He said pointing at the two best friends. Max still had a lot going on in his head and how was he going to face them. But all of his doubts were cleared when a soft yet deep voice started speaking.

Mew - And you must be Max's crush (he stops for a moment looking between Sophia and Max) ... Or girlfriend?

Max looks up to meet Mew's eyes, which had a tint of mischief and a smirk plastered on his face. Max visibly relaxed looking at Mew but soon confusion took it place. Max took a note of this and thought of asking the elder about this later.

On the other hand poor Sophia was confused to the core as to what was going on and why we're Max's friends here?

Max - No, she is not my girlfriend yet... T-today was supposed to be our first date... (He turned to look at Sophia who was already look back at him in a 'what do mean' look) we need to postponed it... We have to go clubbing with them... I want you to know them and want them to know you more...

His eyes pleading Sophia to agree and why would she not, she really wanted to meet Max's friends and this was her chance to know them. 

Sophia - (her frown turning into a smile) Of course! I'd love to!! Let's go!

During this conversation there was one person who was totally out of it and didn't pay any mind to what was going on, Tul. He was dazed and thinking about what was this weird feeling he had. He just couldn't settle it for it being afraid for losing his bestfriend. All his thoughts were stopped by a pat on his shoulder, which was none other than Max. He gave Tul a thin smile and gestured him to move forward. Tul just went with the flow not knowing what exactly happened between them as he was caught up in his own thoughts.

Tul moved forward and stood near his bike waiting for Max to come and looked at Max who standing besides Sophia looking at Tul as if asking he was asking him something with his eyes. He did not understand the meaning of what he was trying to say. Max then walked towards Tul and whispered in his ear, the warm air touched Tul already sensitive skin that got goosebumps all over his body and blush on his cheeks. Tul didn't know how to react and his body froze in place, waiting for Max to say something.

.

.

.

.

.

Max - Can I borrow your bike? I want to take Sophia with me. (Max had a smirk plastered on his face it made Tul feel things which he didn't notice until now.)

Tul - Yeah sure! Take it I'll go with the guys. 

He stretched his beautiful bow-shaped lips into a forced smile. He felt this burning feeling in the chest but he couldn't show it on his face. He couldn't show how much it hurt to see Max not with him. Wait! What was he thinking someone else other than him??? What!?  Tul swallowed a lump forming in his throat handed the keys to Max and just started walking towards his other friends not even giving one glance towards Max or Sophia and went inside P'Mew's car. 

Max smiling called for his crush or to-be girlfriend and she happily walked towards Max keeping and eye contact which was broken by Max himself because he was too shy to look into her eyes, his cheeks burning red. He turned and putting his legs on each side of the bike waiting for Sophia. Sophia made her way towards the bike sitting side-ways since she was wearing a dress. The others were just waiting for the 'to-be couple' to get settled and get going. Once Max and Sophia left the place saying 'See you in a bit' or 'See you later' P'Mew sat in the drivers seat and started the engine the passenger seat besides P'Mew was occupied by Gulf and the back seats where Pavel was in between Dome and Tul. He just sat there looking out of the window, even when the four sitting inside were having fun. One of them did notice a sad aura around Tul.

_*_*_*_

THAT'S IT!!!

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS STILL NOT COMPLETE. TEEHEE SORRY ABOUT THAT. HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPY 😅😅😅

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

AND GUYS WE HAVE 2K READS ON THIS BOOK. THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCHIE 💜💜

Love you 💞

Byeeee 💛