CHAPTER 11

HELLO EVERYONE❤✨,

CONDOLENCES TO ME🤧...I'VE BEING BLOODY STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS AS IF IT'S MY LAST...MY BACK COMPLETELY GONE NUMB.😶
BUT! NONETHELESS HERE I AM AFTER WHAT TWO WEEKS... TEEHE! 😁✨

I HAVE WRITTEN ALOT IN THIS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!👀❤

AND YES AS I ALWAYS SAY "DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!" TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT AND TELL ME.🥺🥺🥺

~*~

AUTHOR'S POV

Days passed by, Sophia and Max were happy together they still had to go on their first date. Max wanted to tell his friends but now he had no time to spend with his friends other than Tul as he was in some of his classes. They had a lot of assignments given and also a lot of earlier submission that Max didn't complete yet. He was really stress and was continuously trying to finish and complete his work and submit. It was quite a tiring week for Max. But he had help from Sophia and Tul in some areas. Sophia and Tul knew each other since they shared some classes together as well, he also knew that she stayed in the same dorm as Max. So some days they sat together to complete their submissions.

After some days of hard work and all-nighters finally they were free to relax a bit and Max decided to ask if Sophia was free for a date night. So, now Max is on his cell phone dialling Sophia.

Ring, ring, ring... 'the number you are trying to call is unable to reach the phone, please try again later'. Max tried call her again but the same reply from the answering machine. He tried again and again and then gave up. He thought to himself that maybe she is busy with her work or might have forgotten her phone at home, maybe he can just call her later and ask his question. Happiness was bubbling in Max, he was going to go out on a date with his crush and he just can't get lucky enough. He knows that he is handsome but Sophia just makes him nervous as if he is going to get rejected but that's not the case he is going on a dateeee~~~

His train of thought was interrupted by his phone ringing, he quickly picked it up and check who it was. A bright and big smile appeared as soon as he saw the name 'Sophia', he answered it with lightening speed.

Max – Hello..

Sophia – Hi, umm you called?

Max – umm, yes actually I was...ummm thinking if you are free tomorrow for um-like a d-date?

Sophia – oh sure, Of course. Now that we are free from all the assignments lets go! (From Sophia's voice she seemed excited for the date and that only made Max heart jump and beat faster)

Max – ohk so tomorrow, at 7 Euphoria café? Is it fine with you??

Sophia – How about we go clubbing?? I haven't gone clubbing in a while, what do you think?

Max – Didn't you want our first date to be special? ( there was a long silence from the other side) bbuuuttttt, if you want to go then let's go...

Sophia – Yeah, you are right. Let's make it special for us! Let's go to the café that you said...

Max – ( chuckles ) You sure? I don't want to force you I'm fine with anything as long as I get to spend time with you.

Sophia – Yup, I AM sure about it... let's go to the café. It's just that you have been my friend for months and now that we are going to date, it just that the transition is making it awkward? I don't know if that the correct word I should use...

Max – Ohk! Then Café it is!!! I'll pick you up at 7 then from you room. Ok?

Sophia – No! Don't! umm I'll come to you dorm at 7 Sharp

And that's how Max was going on a date!! He was just sooo happy he got up and start checking out what he would wear for his date and what hair would he keep and what flowers he should get for his date, he wanted it to be perfect just like a fairy tale.

The Next day came soon, he attended his college as usual but today his mood was jolly. This didn't even go unnoticed by his group of friends. His college came to an end and he was going back to his dorm, he was in a hurry to reach home and get ready for his date that evening. It was already 4 and he had to get ready in 4 hours how was he going to do that when he so panicky at the moment.

He didn't even say goodbye to his friends, who were discussing something he was not interested. He just left with saying a word and literally ran home. He was nervous, excited and also really happy and all of the feeling were really new to him and he didn't know how to handle them. He decided that he would just go with the flow. He reached home and took out the clothes he had picked out for himself. And ironed them nicely and kept.

And now he was hungry. He got some food and thought he should get some sleep so that he would stay fresh and not look tired as he is from all the work from college. He went to his bed and laid there for a while with no sleep in his eyes whatsoever. Turning and moving to find a comfortable space on his already soft and comfy bed.

And after about half an hour, he was in the dreamland where he saw all his friends except one seated in a row wearing black suits and smiles plastered on their faces. He entered the open space and all the attention was on him that when he noticed that his relative were here as well and all of them were dressed as if it was a really big event. He saw a really familiar face in that mass of relatives and his face shone with happiness, it was Sophia. He greeted her and went to see his friends; he was still confused with what event it was and what was going on with all the decorations and white and pink flowers all over with lilies where they were standing. He was about to ask what all of this was about to P' Mew but a abrupt screeching sound woke him up from his sleep.

He looked at his phone which was ringing with all his might and it was Tul who was calling him, when he was about to pick it up but it cut off. Max looked at the time and it was 6:30 pm it was almost time for their date and he wasn't ready yet. He woke up and started jumping here and there in panic.

"What am I gonna do!!! OMG!! Ok calm down Max... first we need clothes, yes clothes!!"

He went running to his closet and got his ironed clothes out wore them and ran to the mirror looked at his hair and face. Oh god! it was a mess. With drool marks on his face and his hair standing out in all directions. He washed his face and styled his hair with gel.

Max was now near his shoe-rack choosing what shoes would go well with his outfit which was white shirt with black leather jacket and black jeans maybe some black boots would go well with it...he took those out and was wearing his pikachu socks under it when the door bell rang he panicked and wore them really fast. The outfit was ready so was his hair and shoes, Max took a last glance at the mirror and checked his handsome face and fit body and opened the door with a broad smile on his face. But that smile soon dropped when he saw his friends Tul and Pavel on the door a rather annoyed with Max for a certain reason...

Pavel – thank god you are ready! You weren't answering any of our phones and messages... what tf were you doing!?

Tul – Ok now lets go he has already seen out messages and is ready lets not waste time on this shit...( turning towards Max ) come on lets go...

_*_*_*_

OOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN? 🧐

WILL MAX BE ABLE TO GO ON A DATE? BUT HE WILL HAVE TO TELL HIS FRIENDS THEN... WHAT WILL MAX DO!🧐

AAGE KI KAHANI JANNE KE LIYE PADHE SECRECT APKE NAJDIKI WATTPAD ACCOUT PAR!!!😂😂😂

CHALO EVERYONE BYEEEEEEEE,💜💜

AND WISH ME LUCK FOR MY EXAMS GUYS 😭😭😭😭

BYEEEEE LOVE YOU...HUGS AND KISSES!!😘😘😘