CHAPTER 8

HI! I'M BACK! AND AN EARLY CHAPTER!!! ✨✨

IT'S A LONG CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT... AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER...TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...💖💖

_*_

MAX'S P.O.V.

I was waiting for the elevator, to get something to eat...man I'm so hungry...I pull out my phone and check my Ig in the meantime I didn't notice a certain person coming and standing beside me. The elevator door pings open, I put my phone back in my pocket and got inside the elevator. I turn around to press the button for the ground floor. I and the lady beside me try to push the button at the same time, I take back my hand turn back to look at the same girl I was thinking about the whole night. I wanted to meet her and know more about her but how? I was now standing looking at her face in awe, just to get a confused look from the girl.

She looks back at me and gives me the most adorable and beautiful smile. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart beating so fast, I was afraid if she heard it. I felt the blood traveling to my cheeks, I- I was blushing. Brushing of the feeling, I smiled back at her and thought about starting the conversation, but she beat me to it.

Girl - Hi! we've met before!! ( she looks at me, confused if I remember or not)

Max - Oh YES! I DO REMEMBER YOU! ( I replied to her with excitement in my voice, soon embarrassment took over. UGH WHY AM I LIKE THIS!!!) I- I mean I do remember you we met yesterday... but we didn't get to introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Max and you are?

Girl - ( smiles ) I'm Sophia... I'm a transfer student I think I told you about this right and I go to XXXX university...what about you?

OMG! what! she is in the same uni as me...my eyes widened in shock and I could tell by Sophia's expression that she was confused by my reaction, so decided to clear her confusion.

Max - REALLY!! I-I STUDY THERE TOO...WHAT MAJOR HAVE YOU CHOSEN?? (And here we go again with embarrassing myself)

Sophia - Architecture and you?

I just couldn't believe it, my eyes were wide with my mouth wider. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!! THE GIRL I LIKE BEING IN MY UNI AND IN MY CLASS AND TO TOP IT ALL OF IN MY DORM O... MY... GOD... I took a minute before replying to her, to grasp everything that she just told me.

Max – WOW... we are in the same uni and in the same class... what a coincidence!!!

I was literally dancing inside. THIS.IS.AMAZING. I would ask her out but she would think I am some creep and would never talk to me, I'm not taking the chances. I'll be her friend first to get to know each other. What if she is some psychopath... I brushed all the thoughts away and asked her where she was headed to. Turns out she was going to the supermarket to get some groceries. PERFECT!! I asked her if I could accompany her and of course, she said yes, who would deny this beauty. Anyways now were are going to the supermarket talking about random stuff about her past college where she came from just getting to know each other...

Max – So why did you decide to come to THAILAND for further education??

Sophia – Actually, I wasn't sure I would even go abroad to study... but then my college was offering this so I thought why not... what if this is the thing I needed... hope I fit in... (awkward chuckle)

Max – Oh come on don't say that you have a great personality... you'd fit in just fine and you have me... so don't worry I will never leave your side ( I said giving her a genuine smile)

She smiled widely that made her eye squint. Her cheeks had a pink hue on them from laughing and smiling she was just so beautiful. Being with her made me feel calm, she was gorgeous, funny good sense of humor, she was just like spring warm, and comfortable. I was going to date her for sure.

<<< TIME SKIP >>>

So now we were at the payment line laugh at a stupid incident that happened at her old uni. We were laughing so hard that the people around us started eyeing us and giving us looks of judgment we just ignored it and enjoyed each other's company. Soon it was our turn to pay we paid for whatever we bought and got out of the supermarket. We walked back home as it was not very far away from the dorm. We took our own sweet time talking and laughing. We were comfortable with each other already.

When we reached our dorm we exchanged our numbers and left to go back to our rooms. I unlocked the door revealing a very pissed of Tul. Oh God, I had totally forgotten about this guy in my room. Thankfully I had bought some extra bento boxes...

Max – I-I am soooooooo sorry... really sorry... I-

Tul – Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you to show up... what were you doing for these 45mins... the stall you had to go to was just beside the building... what took you so long!!!

Max – oh Ummm... That I went to the supermarket to get some bento box... I just wanted to get something special... see (I took out the bento box to show him)

I did not want to tell Tul just now about the girl I like I'm just not sure if she would like me back or not... I don't want to become a laughing stock in front of my friends... I know they won't judge but still, they would tease me till death...

We ate out brunch silently and decided we should watch a movie. Tul was right now deciding on which movie to watch and I was preparing something to munch on. Not much just putting the popcorn packet in the microwave... the whole day me and my best friend lazed out watching movies, playing games, and talking about things maybe a little fashion show of all of my clothes...

_*_*_*_

THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE AN INTRO TO A NEW RELATIONSHIP... LOOK FORWARD TO MAX AND SOPHIA'S RELATIONSHIP 👁👄👁

LET'S JUST HOPE SHE IS NOT LIKE THOSE GIRLS IN ALL THE BLS... 😒😤

BYE,

LOVE YOU 💓