Taehyung stands beside hoseok, he doesn't know why he is feeling sudden nervousness in his heart. Hoseok took the phone and sees the picture," I think I saw him before, let me take a closer look" he zoom in and focus on the man's face, it's quite blurred but he can see the outlines.

"Pacians. I saw him when I am on a mission with Pacians. But what the fuck they are doing in your apartment, Tae." Hoseok asked with wide eyes because he can't believe that Pacians can barge in someone's house.

"Pacians? The drug mafia gang right? We had defeated them before." Jin said.

"They are not only drug smugglers but have a large human trafficking network. And what you disclose a year back is only a branch of their gang. This man in the picture is the right hand of their president." Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows he caught up with the news and gritted his teeth what are they doing in my house then? He thought.

"But they are not in our city... We have searched for this man everywhere and the men with same tattoos but we didn't find anything" Namjoon said.

"Yes. They are not here. The security system here is more strict because of the govt. But As I said they have a large network of illegal things spread in Russia, Turkey, Italy, and some new countries. They can be anywhere. My last experience with them is not good too." Hoseok replied.

"But what could be the reason for them to come straight to my house." Taehyung asked.

"I don't know but I can find out for you. I know some of their locations if they are not terminated them yet." Hoseok offered.

"And what you mean by your last experience with them?" Jin asked.

" I went there to deliver some products, drug products, it's back then when politicians are more corrupt than the normal people, the situation is good and more strict now, but that time when I'm delivering the drugs, they found some impurity in the drugs. They called the main drug dealer and killed him right in front of my eyes."

"They are horrible, they shot me too but I'm already on my feet to save myself so the gunshot pierced my lower arm." He said and folds his sleeves to show a black gunshot wound on his arm.

"But what I saw was more shocking because all the workers there, were young boys may be between 15 to 17 years old. And they are treating them like slaves, all of them are nake-"

"Okay Stop! You have to find the relation between their arrival in this area and my home. I don't want them any nearby by my husband, if anyhow, they found related to him... I'm going to kill them all." At this point, taehyung is raging in anger he didn't like what his mind is telling him one bit. He can not imagine it.

"I will do that for sure just give me some days. And as Officer said, they are not in the city anymore, they visit occasionally." Hoseok tried to calm him down.

Taehyubg scoffs," A black car is following us today right from the mall, how will you define it if those mafias are not in the city?"

Jin pressed his lips before confiding,"Those are the guards Namjoon allotted for you, they will accompany you wherever you go until we solved this case."

Before Taehyung can say something, Namjoon said," I know I should have talked to you first and not invade your personal space like that but I'm too worried to take your permission."

He looked at taehyung," You know I promised to your parents about your safety before they died. You are a teenager at that time and when I saw you in the hospital, so numb and quiet, for the first time. I vowed to you as my little brother."