Chapter 11

Jungkook is feeling giddy. Its night time and he is covered in his fluffy blanket on the bed with Nochu under his chin and Oreo in his arms. He is thinking about the earlier events and a red hue spread on his cheeks. He smiled shyly and nuzzle on Nochu's stomach.

But he didn't know why he is liking this feeling, correction, loving this feeling. He didn't know why thousands of butterflies were roaming in his stomach when taehyung was sucking on his lips and tummy. But he loved it.

He again felt those butterfly when he was thinking about that. He wants to know what is happening to him. He wants to know what's this tickling feeling inside of him that was making him needy.

He placed Oreo and Nochu on the bed before grabbing his mobile. Both bunnies immediately cuddled up purring on each other's warmth. He opened up the search button and starts typing, "Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when taehyung touches me." He quickly facepalms and changes his words," Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when my partner touches me?" And tap the searching button.

He reads the first result he gets... It's a nervousness that your partner makes you feelThe butterflies are due to a rush of dopamine that the brain releases on first falling in love. As science has shown, being in love is akin to being high on cocaine. ... In the end, the butterflies are just the product of chemicals released from your brain when you are sexually aroused.

Jungkook tilts his head to the side with a pout on his lips as he types another question," what is sexual arousal?" Again the result he gets is a little bit confusing for him, "Sexual arousal is typically the arousal of sexual desire during or in anticipation of sexual activity. Several physiological responses occur in the body and mind as preparation for sexual intercourse and continue during it.

There are many big words he can't comprehend but today he'll get all answers. He is a big boy now. So he again typed," what is a sexual desire?" And the result that pops on his screen is...Sexual desire is a motivational state and an interest in sexual objects or activities, or as a wish, or drive to seek out sexual objects or to engage in sexual activities. Synonyms for sexual desire are libido, sexual attraction and lust. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and again types,"what is sexual activity?'......Human sexual activity, human sexual practice or human sexual behaviour is the manner in which humans experience and express their sexuality. People engage in a variety of sexual acts, ranging from activities done alone to acts with another person in varying patterns of frequency, for a wide variety of reasons.

Jungkook laid on his stomach and type again, "How can we express our sexuality?" The answer he gets make him blush slightly. this app is so weird but it's fun.

How to Express Your Sexuality in a Healthy Way

Do things that make you feel good. ...

Look at yourself naked. ...

Get comfortable with the idea of being single (even if you're not). ...