Chapter 58

Jungkook went to his Mom's apartment but he didn't even glance at the kits. He searched for one person and only stopped when he found it.

He crouched down and lifted the kit from the basket before placing it around Oreo carefully, next he lifted Nochu and bolted out of the apartment

He crouched down and lifted the kit from the basket before placing it around Oreo carefully, next he lifted Nochu and bolted out of the apartment. No one saw him taking Nochu like this and he was grateful for that because he is not in the mood to explain anything.

Jungkook sat on the driving seat and placed Nochu over the passenger seat. "We are going on a mission and you have to help me, Nochu," Jungkook said and glanced at the bunny who was looking at him with a bored expression.

Jungkook huffed and started explaining everything, he told Nochu every detail without even knowing that Nochu would be able to understand it or not. He told him everything. Nochu sensed the distress around Jungkook and didn't pull any tantrums.

Somewhere in the conversation when Jungkook starts getting angry, Nochu bared his front teeth too. The bunny and his owner both were mad.

Their anger was increasing as the car approached the Police station. Nochu was groaning, his ears were pointed backwards as if he was ready to throw himself out of the car. Jungkook stopped at the parking of the station and lifted Nochu again in his arms.

"Not now, I will give you a signal. Till then focus only on me." Jungkook caressed Nochu's head and went inside the station after locking his car. 

He found Namjoon in the front hallway of the station as if he knew Jungkook was about to come. Jungkook sighed and shook his head. No matter how much trust Taehyung shows over him, he is always concerned about Jungkook's well being, a small smile spread over his lips, his husband is a very great man.

"Hello hyung, How are you?" Jungkook greeted Namjoon while bowing lightly with Nochu in his arms.

"I'm good, Koo. Bear told me you are coming here, is everything alright?" Namjoon asked, his Police uniform suiting him the most.

"Yeah hyung, everything is good. I just want to meet that boy who molested my husband, I want to see him." Nochu let out a squeak when Jungkook's grip tightened over him.

Namjoon looked at the bunny in a very angry Jungkook's arms and gulped. Why is he feeling like his Police department is going to face an attack of double bunnies?

Should he take some precautions first? Taehyung had called him to warn him but what was he supposed to do in the first place? Namjoon looked up and saw Jungkook was still waiting for him to answer. He quickly cleared his throat and smiled lightly.

"Yeah. So... you can meet him but the time will be limited to 30mins only. You have to finish your talk at that time." Namjoon said as both of them started walking inside the police station.

Namjoon sat on his desk chair and called someone quickly. He ordered a police officer to come inside and set the receiver back on the desk. "Koo, My police officer will stand outside the cell in case you need help in between. That boy is not normal anymore, not like he was before but now he is openly a psychopath. Don't let his dirt rub over you." Namjoon advised and Jungkook nodded his head.