Chapter 26

Taehyung is sitting on the bed facing jungkook's back, his fingers are playing with his baby's slightly long hairs... his hairs felt soft and silky under his fingertips. He is making some fluffy buns on jungkook's head. One side is already tied down in a beautiful bun with a small rubberband, now his fingers are working on the other side.

He loves his wavy hairs, he never saw someone look this cute with long hairs.

Jungkook is loving the feeling of long fingers threading in his hairs, slowly lulling him to sleep but he can't sleep now... he has an important task. He has to tie Oreo's ears in a pink bow like he promised last week. She always looks pretty with bows so he promised her to tie it for her on today's dinner.

But Taehyung said they should go to some shopping first because his cute wife doesn't have beautiful dresses and sweaters anymore to which he replied that he already has tons of them. But he just kisses him by saying that he just wants to spoil his little Bun and he shouldn't stop him.

So here they are, Taehyung took the charge to dress up jungkook. Actually, he didn't let jungkook to do anything since morning, keeping him close to him showering him with his deserved endless praises.

And jungkook being the happiest Bun he is, enjoying the attention and affection to the fullest. His head is still lulling forward when he tried to keep his eyes open and to not fall asleep. He can't control it, the soft caressing of his hairs felt so relaxing.

Oreo is sitting in jungkook's lap hiding her face in his elbow already in the dream world. don't blame her, the upcoming bunnies in her tummy always made her feel tired and sleepy.

Taehyung wants to laugh at these sleepyheads, like owner like his bunny, both are fighting with his sleep.

"Don't sleep baby" he muttered near jungkook's ear who opened his one eye but closed it again with a pout on his lips.

"I am not~," he said.

Taehyung shakes his head and tied another bun on the other side of his head and gives some last touches to his beautiful hairstyle.

"Done babybun," he said and lift jungkook to make him sit in his lap.

Jungkook doesn't protest to go in taehyung's lap, he placed his right side of the head on his chest, hearing taehyung's soft heartbeats made him more sleepy.

Taehyung smiled seeing his baby in a half-sleep state, lips still puckered in a pout, looking so pliant in his hold.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," he said and squeezed his left cheek as his right cheek is pressed against his chest. He holds his jaw in his right hand and squeezed his both cheeks. He smiled again as jungkooks lips jutted out in a more prominent pout.

He looks so relaxed and peaceful in his hold. He squeezed and unsqueezed in his cheeks trying to wake him up as they have to go for shopping.

Taehyung caresses his cheeks for a few minutes watching jungkook leaning against his hands enjoying the soft touches.

Taehyung looks more closer like he always does, noticing his wife's special features with fond eyes... His eyelashes fall on his cheeks beautifully, his boopable nose with a small freckle on it, his squisy cheeks and a beautiful pair of lips as soft as petals, a pretty mole under his lower lip and with two buns on his head, he looks like a cute boba ball.

Taehyung chuckled and pulled him more closer. He starts stroking his lower lip with his thumb feeling the softness. He pulled out his lower lip and leave it.. teasing jungkook.
He again pulled it out but this time he leaned down and capture it by his own lips. He is kissing his lower lip, sucking softly. He runs his tongue over it and jungkook opened his mouth unconsciously.