💗 CHAPTER 26💗

Like an echo in the forest
The day will come back around
As if nothing happened
Yeah, life goes on~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane landed peacefully and we were at our destination.

(I can't think of any Good Destination so imagine that by yourself 🤣)

We were now standing outside the Airport and we both were holding each other's hand tightly. ( I didn't leave Jimin's hand the whole time we were in flight bcz I was scared)

We took a taxi and we reached our hotel.

when I opened the room I thought that it was going to be something romantic like rose patel and candles but the room was so simple.

i was kinda disappointed and I pouted.

After that we took a bath and we got ready to go out.

We were really hungry so we went to eat something.

We had a cheeseburger and Coke and then we were exploring the new place. 

The beach was really close to our hotel so we decided to go there.

Jimin was looking so hot, those abs and His thighs And the muscles. Damn i want him to-     Okay it's to early for that.

I was wearing a 2 piece bikini that Jimin bought for me. I have no idea from where did he bought that And WHEN!? 

Jimin's pov

Phew. Everything is going according to the plan.

Oh wait is that sim? oh my god... She looks so hot in that suit. Well I'm good in picking clothes. But For real, she looks so hot that I can't even take my eyes of her. I can't wait for the night. It's going to be so Special. This is going to be so fun.

At the beach

Sim's pov

"Mister Husband, can you please apply Some cream on my Back?" I asked Jimin and He smirked. "oh sure Sim."

Wow it was feeling so good. He's really good at this.

We were having our fun. We were clicking pictures and Playing with water and making sand castles and Enjoying the view.

It was the time of Sunset.

We were sitting there, on the sand, enjoying the sunset together. we both were holding each other's hand and we both were looking at each other. we were so much into the moment.

Our Faces came closer to each other and then we were inches away. I could feel his breath on my face. We both closed our eyes and our lips connected.

The kiss was Soft And Sweet. It was a perfect Moment.

He smiled at me and said, " You are so pretty sim." And I chuckled.

"You too! You are soo handsome and cute. I'm really blessed to have you in my life." I said and he kissed me again and we layed there for some time.

It was late now and we got up and decided to get back.

When we were going back I forgot about my towel. I asked Jimin to stay there and I went to get my towel.

I got my towel and I was on my way back when some guy came and said, " yo gurl, you got some nice ass " and he Was checking me from up to down.

And I was ignoring him and I started walking when suddenly he grabbed my Wrist and I looked back in annoyance. I turned back and I saw Jimin and he slapped that guy so hard that his cheek got red as blood.