💗 CHAPTER 21💗

I wanna hold your hand
and go to the other side of the earth.
~Spring day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simar's POV

I woke up and I stretched a lil. I looked around and I realised I was on my bed. I got a lil confused because I remember falling asleep on the dining table.

That's the moment when I remembered everything. I prepared dinner in hope that we will have a great night but Jimin didn't came. I fall asleep while waiting for him.

I was really angry with this. I got up from my bed and did the morning routine and got ready for the university.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I was so boiling right now that I can cook eggs on my head.

all the boys came and they settled themselves on dining table. Jimin looked at me but I ignored him. tae looked at Jimin and Jimin looked down.

I placed the food on the table. Jimin was expecting that I will sit beside him but I sat next to kook. Jimin was looking sad.

We finished our food and went to the car. taekook jumped on the backseats so I sighed and I sat on the front seat with him.

Jimin smiled a little when he saw me, sitting next to him.

He started driving and I was looking out the whole time. we reached our university and I was about the get out but Jimin hold my wrist.

"my kiss?" he asked.

"let me go jimin.." I said I tried to lose myself from his grip.

"look I know you planned alot of things for the last night..." he said.

"No I didn't, I fall asleep on table because I was doing some other work and the food was kooked by kook. "

"sim I'm- "

I pulled my arm and I went inside the uni. I want to free my mind from this.

I entered my class and I saw that guy.... I forgot his name.... Ahhh Robin. He was the  one, Jimin punished me or whatever it was that day because of him.

I went to sit somewhere else but he came to me and I fakely smiled.

''hey simar! "

" hey Ro..... Robin... yeah. "

" long time no see" he said

" oh yeah, was busy with some work at home." I replied. 

the professor came and the lecture was started.

~The time skips~

The lecture was over. I collected my stuff and before I could ran, Robin came and I have to walk with him.

we sat on a bench and I took my phone out and I started scrolling. I Was thinking of Jimin. I should not been so harsh on him. He must have been busy yesterday that's why he was late. I should forgive him.

And then an Idea pop up. How about I should go and surprise Jimin in his office. He will be soo happy.

but I don't have any vehicle to go. I look at my side and I thought of asking him.

"hey robin! are you free?"

"yeah, what happened?" he asked me, looking at me in confusion

" can you drop me somewhere??"

"umm... yeah but where?"

"I want to surprise someone." I said excitingly.

" oh okay sure! let's go." he said while smiling.