💗 CHAPTER 25💗

the colour of the sky that we both watched,
the scent of the path we both were on,
Don't forget them
~Let go ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves!
good news!
Author nim is alive!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was soo happy. We both were going to our honeymoon. I still can't believe it. I was not Hungry at all. The news Made me feel full.

"open your mouth Sim." Jimin said and I looked at the spoon infront of me.

I opened my mouth and he feed me. my eyes widened at the taste, it was soo yummy and He Chuckled at my expression.

"how cute" he said and started eating.

after having our meal, we went back to university.

When we reached the main gate, we saw Tae and kook standing there.

"what took you guys so long?" Kook asked us.

" ahh nothing really, we were just eating and we didn't see the time.." I told him and he nodded.

"we wanted to know what happened because Jimin never took you for lunch before and like this. " tae said and I chuckled.

"I want to tell you something special." I told him while looking at Jimin and we both smiled.

I was about to tell them when i saw a group of girls were watching Jimin and were Chuckling. I felt like going and punching those bitches in their faces.

jimin came and stood beside me and I felt happy. Tae and kook were looking at us, confused.

" We are going on honeymoon." jimin told them and I chuckled and I can feel my cheeks were red.

" WOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHH" they both didn't expect that. They both were looking so happy.

"wow I'm So excited." kook said.

"yaah why are you getting excited, we both are going, you guys are strictly Banned to go with us." jimin said and I laughed so hard and I hugged kook who pouted cutely.

We were so happy, we were laughing together and a girl came and stood infront of Jimin. Jimin was confused and I was looking at that girl.

She pulled out a box of chocolates and offered it to Jimin. Jimin was confused and that girl said, " please take it. I bought it for you."

Damn this is too much, this bitch is giving Jimin chocolates and he is not saying anything. Boy you want to die!? Gosh. And on the other side tae and kook were enjoying the show.

I punched their stomach and they laughed and I went and stood beside Jimin.

"woh chocolates!" I smiled at that girl and took the box and she was looking at me with confused mind.

"yaah give it back, these are for him, not for you. " she said and pulled the box back from my hands.

I looked at jimin and I was smiling. "aww lemme tell you girl, everything belongs to him, belongs to me because he is my husband." I told her while smiling. She was shocked to hear those words.

" And" I turned to Jimin and Looked at him with an angry face. He coughed and said, " yes she is my wife, so please leave and let us enjoy our moment." he said and I smiled.

" good boy" I said and patted his hair.

" shut up" he said and he kissed my cheeks and I was frozen.