💗 CHAPTER 12💗

Where there is hope, there is always Hardship.
~SEA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to teach you a lesson today." He said.

This gave me shiver down my spine. He was angry with me. I don't know what is going to happen.

He speed up the car and we reached home in no time.

I opened the door and we both got inside.

He pushed me to the wall and closed the door. I can feel how angry he is.

I was about to go but he blocked me with his arm. I looked at him in annoyance.

"Let me go! What are you doing?" I shouted.

"Ohh, you want your punishment to be harder?"

This gave me shivers down to my spine.

"No, let me go!"

I was about to go and he suddenly banged me against a wall with both of his hands on my shoulders and he was staring right into my eyes.

I closed my eyes. I can't see those beautiful eyes, filled with anger because of me.

He picked me up on his shoulders and took me to his room.

"Let me go! What the fuck are you doing Mr.Park Jimin? " I shouted.

"Shut up."

He kicked the door and he layed me on his bed. He locked the door and stand there, staring at me.

"WHAT?" i said.

"You are really pissing me off today. You know I hate when someone touches what's mine. I really do hate that."

I didn't reply. I know he was talking about that guy who hugged me.

"And now I have to tell you who you belong to."

I got back on the bed. I didn't know what he will do next. I was a lil scared.

"Oh now you are scared, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Good. BCZ YOU SHOULD BE."

---------+++(SMUT DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE)+++----------

He hovered over me and I was not able to do anything. He hold both of my wrists and tied them with his tie.

"What the hell are you doing Jimin?"

"You will know."

He took of my shirt and I tried to cover my self but he hold me wrists. And then he took of my bra.

He started massaging my boobs. He started Playing with one nipple and pinching the other. I can't do anything but feel the pleasure and his touch.

And I moaned.

I-

I did what? 👀

I looked at Jimin and he smirked evily. I can see lust and darkness in his eyes.

He kissed me hungrily. He wanted to take the dominance but I resisted. He bit my lower lip and i moaned and he took the chance and explored my mouth.