💗 CHAPTER 6💗

I thought that we will go to stay with Jimin's parents but I was wrong. He stopped the car outside a big beautiful house. He has his own house. This was so beautiful.

We came out of the car and he took my bags and we went inside

We came out of the car and he took my bags and we went inside. It was really beautiful. Beautiful lights, colors, pictures, everything.

He took my bags to a room. I thought that we are going to share the same bed but I was wrong again.

He said,"this is your room and my room is next to this. You should take some rest now."

"Okay. Good night" and I smiled.

I was not happy bcz it was our first night and I have to sleep alone. It's not like I want to sleep with him, I just want to be with someone.

He left the room and I waited till I heard the next door shut. I jumped on my bed and relaxed for sometime. I got up and took my dress of bcz it was really heavy and I was getting uncomfortable.

While I was undressing, I forgot to lock the door. Jimin came Inside and I was only in my inners and was all naked. He closed his eyes and I screamed. He suddenly shut the door.
I shouted,"there is something known as ' knocking'".

I hurriedly opened my bag and wore my clothes and opened the door. He was not there. I guess he went to his room.

I went to his room and knocked. "Come in" I got inside. His room was really big. And he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He took his head up and said," I m really sorry

He took his head up and said," I m really sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

I turned all red. "I was just there to ask if you needed anything"

"um, no thanks. I m fine." And my stomach groaned. He smiled.

We both went to the kitchen.

He grabbed some milk from the fridge. "There are some snacks in the last drawer. Go and grab some."

I bend to grab some snacks but suddenly I felt something against my butt. I turned around and saw Jimin was grabbing glasses from the upper shelf. I can feel his bulge against my butt. I suddenly stood up and run towards to the couch.

I sat there and Jimin came and sat on the other couch. He gave me one glass of milk and we started eating some cookies. The room was filled with the voice of crunch and munching .

"I really like this place. It's awesome" I said.

"Yeah, just like me." I looked at him and he chuckled.

"Make yourself comfortable here" He said. I nodded and continued my eating.

He took the glasses and went to the kitchen. My eyes were feeling heavy so I closed them.

JIMIN POV

I came back to see if she wants anything else but I saw that she fall asleep on the couch. She was really cute. I came closer to her face and felt her beauty. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and took her up in bridal style and went to put her in her bed.

__________________

Short chapter, ik 😔
Don't forget to give it a vote ☺️ will update new chapter soon💜

Short chapter, ik 😔 Don't forget to give it a vote ☺️ will update new chapter soon💜