What's the Big Idea?

Start from the beginning

"An attack like this is nothing!" Gang Orca informed.

Todoroki lets out a chilled breath. "As expected of the number ten hero."

[Name]'s ears picked up at the noise of wind coursing through the air. She looks up, seeing Yoarashi coming down while in the air and he uses a wind attack that breaks Todoroki's ice and sends the villains away. The wind also makes [Name] stumble, dropping Shindo and losing her footing on the ground too. She grits her teeth, narrowing her eyes at Yoarashi's careless attack.

"A villain attack? You guys have prepared some pretty hot developments!" Yoarashi exclaimed.

"Mi--"

[Name] let out a gasped, Gang Orca using his ultrasonic on her and she gets knocked down again. She gets knocked unconscious this time for sure, her body falling on top of Shindo's and she's like a starfish on the floor. She couldn't believe how fast Gang Orca could react, but Todoroki did stop his attack on Gang Orca so that pro hero did have time in between.

"You can cause me trouble," Gang Orca mumbled, looking down at [Name]'s unconscious body.

"To arrive at the same time as you..." Yoarashi trailed off, glaring down at Todoroki.

Todoroki looks away from Yoarashi, gritting his teeth. "Why don't you go help with evacuating the first-aid station? That works with your Quirk, right? I'll take care of this."

Yoarashi and Todoroki charge up their attacks. Todoroki throws out his flames and it's close to Gang Orca until Yoarashi's winds separate and neither attack hit Gang Orca. If [Name] was awake, she'd definitely start laughing at their poor teamwork and try to help, but unfortunately she's unconscious.

"Why'd you use your flames?" Yoarashi barked, glaring at Todoroki. "The heat makes the wind rise!"

Todoroki's starting to get annoyed. "Because the ice was blocked earlier! Didn't you do that on purpose? Your wind blew away my flames!"

"You're the one who did it on purpose to keep me from getting all the glory!"

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"Why wouldn't you? I mean, you're the son of that Endeavor!"

'What the hell's been wrong with you this whole time?! My old man has nothing to do with--"

Todoroki was cut off, getting shot with a cement gun and hitting him on his shoulder. His eyes widen, knowing that he's getting distracted because of the bickering between him and Yoarashi. If he was paying attention, he would have been able to take care of Gang Orca.

"Cement Gun. It'll harden up real fast and make it hard for you to move."

"This is outrageous! I can't believe you two would start arguing here," Gang Orca said.

The villains fired their Cement Guns, Todoroki uses his ice wall to block t he cement guns from hitting him. Yoarashi uses his wind, dodging the cement bullets. [Name] lets out a groan, flinching her eye lids as she's slowly coming to. She can hear what's going on, but everything is still dark for her and she can't see.

"What do you mean, it has nothing to do with him?" Yoarashi questioned. "It definitely does! To me, heroes are passionate! With their passionate hearts, they bring hope and inspiration to people! Their passion comes through! That's why it came as a shock! Because nothing came through in those eyes except a cold, cold anger! And then, at the entrance exam, I saw you and I knew who you were immediately. Because you... had the exact same eyes."

"The same...?" Todoroki mumbled. "That's ridiculous. I'm not the same as him." Todoroki narrows his eyes, his mind thinking of his father and his relationship and as he thinks of it, his flames increase and decrease. He's losing focus on the test.