"What war? What are you talking about?" Aang asked his head tilted slightly.

"You're kidding right?" Sokka questioned in confusion.

Suddenly much to my surprise, and the surprise of my sensitive ears Aang yelled,

"PENGUIN!" and race forward. I yelped in surprise, the yelling hurting my sensitive ears and falling off the wall, and bumping my head completely crashing through the hard ice. Which I rubbed to try and ease the pain.

"Ow, that hurt" I grumbled rubbing my forehead.

Sokka responded saying something that I hadn't heard.

Stupid surprise reaction

Sokka helped me up. I clutched my head, a headache forming. Stupid wall, stupid ice..

My bending flickered on and off from said headache. Like dark spots in a normal person's vision.

I decided to return to our tent for some lighter tasks since I couldn't see much.

I found my bending slowly returning to it's normal place, but the headache was still there. I folded clothes that'd been washed not long ago, polished the rings I wore on my arms, and cleaned up the bracers I wore on my arms. The task took almost two hours since I had to run my hands over the clothes to figure out what type of clothes they were. And I had to run my hands over the bracers to ensure that nothing was sticking to them. Eventually as I found myself exhausted I laid down within my sleeping bag, hoping to catch some sleep that I'd been losing out on.

But despite this I tossed an turned, the headache by this point had stretched its spined hands into the top of my spine and dug it's claws deep into the joints where my spine met my skull. The monster finally seemed to stop as I got into a comfortable spot. But as I finally reached a spot of peace Sokka barged into the tent.

"LYRA, THE VILLAGE IS IN DANGER!!" he yelled scaring me.

"What?! What do you mean?!" I yelled in concern, fear clouded my mind for the village. Was it a fire nation ship?! Had they seen Katara or I? Were they after Aang? What was happening.

I wasted no time standing up and clamoring from the sleeping bag with a mournful feeling as my head screamed in protest.

Sokka explained as we gathered just outside the village.

Aang and Katara approached the village growing closer.

I clenched my jaw as I took this as the understanding that we'd been betrayed. The act of kindness had been taken advantage of, and Aang had pulled Katara into this.

"I knew it! You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us aren't you?!" Sokka accused.

Katara went to defend Aang,

Aang didn't do anything! It was an accident!" Katara defended making my eyebrows shoot up.

"Yeah! We were on this ship and there was this booby trap and well, we- we boobied right into it" Aang confessed.

"WHATT?! YOU WENT INTO THE SHIP? ARE YOU A FOOL?" I yelled in horror, "Do you know what this means?" I hissed lowly.

Katara's eyes went wide as she waved her hands wildly,

"But there's no fire nation nearby! Plus, it was an accident! They won't raid the village again" Katara stated, but it sounded more like a desperate plea.

"Katara you shouldn't have gone on that ship. Now we could all be in danger!" Gran Gran projected but Katara remained firm.

"Don't blame Katara! I brought her there. It's my fault.." Aang admitted, my mouth closed into a firm scowl as I walked towards Aang.