"Scott, what are you doing here, son?"

Scott looked like he was trying to pick his words carefully, "I need you to come with me to the Hale house."

"Hale's? What's going on this time?" Great another supernatural conundrum he would get caught up in, "I'll have to come by later if it's not urgent, I have a lot of paper work to do."

"Sir, I'm going to tell you something, just don't freak out okay. We'll explain everything when we get to Derek's." Scott looked like he was waiting for John to say something.

John was just confused now, "Go on, Scott. What is it?"

"We found Stiles."

A pin drop could've been heard in the silence that followed. The Sheriff was in a state of shock, "You found Stiles?"

"Yeah, but we don't know where he is. We need your help to find him."

John held a hand up, getting more and more agitated, "I thought you just told me you found him."

"Well, we did. We found him, but we don't know the exact location of where he is." Scott said awkwardly.

The sheriff raised an eyebrow, "Scott, what the hell does that mean?"

Scott sighed, "Listen, just come with me to Derek's, we'll explain all we know."

---

"What do you think he's been doing the last three years?"

"Erica, if I knew that I would tell you, but honestly I don't think I even want to know." Boyd wrapped an arm around her shoulder to comfort her, he knew she and Stiles had been especially close and finally finding him was making her re-live her sadness.

"Aren't you even a little bit curious?" Erica leaned back on the couch and sighed tiredly, "I mean three years is a long time."

Peter re-entered the room and took a seat beside her and Boyd, "Give it time, Erica, we'll figure this out."

Erica sighed defeatedly and turned her attention back to the computer screen where Stiles (or Thomas as he thought his name) was tending to some crops along with Newt and another glader. It had been several hours since "Thomas" remembered his name, he was saying "Has anybody tried climbing to the top?"

"Tried it. Ivy doesn't reach all the way to the top." Newt said, looking slightly annoyed.

"What about sending someone back down in the Box?"

Newt rolled his eyes, "Box doesn't go down with anyone in it, we've tried."

"What if-"

"Whatever you're about to say we've tried it, okay. There's nothing you can think of that we havn't already tried. The only way out of here is through the Maze," Newt reached down to grab a bucket and shovel, then tossed it at Stiles who clumsily caught it, "You wanna be a real help, go get more fertilizer."

Stiles' shoulders slumped in defeat and he started walking towards the woods, but not before tripping slightly on one of the wooden posts sticking out of the ground. Peter chuckled, "Well at least we know not much has changed." Erica smiled softly, seeing Stiles act somewhat like his old self made her feel like there was still hope of getting him back just the way he was before.

Minutes later, they watched as Stiles made his way through the small forest, all the way mumbling complaints about having to get fertilizer in the middle of the woods. When he reached a small clearing, he dropped the bucket and looked around curiously. The camera zoomed closer to what Stiles was looking at, it was a crude wooden slab the name George sloppily carved into it. Stiles eyes narrowed at it, he turned his head to look at his surroundings, eyes widened and mouth opening as he noticed the scattered bones littered throughout the clearing.