22-Back from the dead

I woke up in the hospital. I feel drained. The nurse comes in and checks my vitals and tells me the doctor will be in to talk to me soon. Then she asked if I wanted her to get anyone for me. I told her, yes, my husband Ryan I know he is here.

A couple of minutes later Ryan with his fine ass comes walking in. " Hmm boy if I were not in the hospital right now, I would be ...." I stopped talking I noticed his face. He has been crying. He tried hiding it behind a smile. " How are you feeling momma ?" He asked me before sitting on the foot of the bed. " I am tired but ok look baby I have to leave I found something out today and well I can't be around Axel and Chris anymore..... " I explained to him.
" Momma I think we need to worry about getting you better first did the doctor say what is wrong?"
" No baby he hasn't come in yet, are you ok?" I asked as I pulled him closer to me. "Yeah I am ok, I just got into it with Chris and Axel," He said "Do you know about Dario Rayn?" before he could answer me the doctor comes in. Miss Annabella... You need to eat more and stop stress. I will get your release paper and you can go home."

The doctor walked out and I held him close to me for a moment. I pray that I never lose him like I lost Dario, well like I thought I lost him. Now that I know he is alive I don't know what to do.

Ryan got up and gave me a kiss then I heard.....

" Hello, my beautiful goddess...."

A voice I thought I would never hear again. Ryan sat in the chair next to the bed.

I couldn't look up yet. I wasn't ready... I have been grieving over this man for weeks and now he is standing next to me.

"Momma breathe please, " Ryan tells me.

"Annabella please look at me," He said I shook my head no this isn't happening to me.

" I loved you Dario all I wanted was to tell you that and that we were having a baby together. You never called then I was told you were dead So you can't be mad at me for not looking at my dead mate...." I tell him "You don't just get to walk in here and act like nothing happened" I felt him grab me and wrap his arms around me. My body went fell into his. I wanted to fight him off but I couldn't. "Why Dario" I cry out. "Why did you hurt me Why did you let me believe I lost you. What did I do so bad that you had to make me believe you were gone?" I scream at him and cry louder.

Blaze (Dario)

God, she is so beautiful. I hold her tighter as she screams and cries. I did this to her and only I can make it better. I look at Ryan and I see it on his face. He is so protective of her. He needs me to tell them.

"Annabella... I had to do this to make sure you were safe."
She leaned away from me "what are you talking about?"

I began to tell her... " Tony didn't want me to have you. He made a deal for you to go to Liam's pack and become his Luna. They knew what you was and he wanted you for himself. I wipe away her tears." He wanted to kill you and Ryan both, I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to my Goddess and baby boy you two mean the world to me. I tried to give him more money he didn't want the money he wanted blood. I offered my life for yours. He took it. I decided to fake my own death with me being gone you would be safe. It killed me knowing I hurt you. I wished I was dead when I watched you the day you thought you would never see me again. I did the one thing I promised I would never do. I hurt you. When I had Chris and Axel meet me at the port, well they didn't know it was me until they got there. But when Axel told me that my pup was growing in you I had to figure out how to get to you faster and with Mario's help, I am here Anna."

"How was Laim gonna make his Luna when I am you guys mate? and how long did Chris and Axel know?" She asked not knowing that she could have been marked by any Alpha it just happened that she was my real mate. After telling her that she asked again, "How long Dar...Blaze whatever the fuck your name is."

"They just found out when I set the meeting 3 weeks ago."

"And Mario?"

"He has known since the day I talked to Tony, He didn't want to hurt you but he knew that this was the only way for us to stay a live baby."

" Oh God ... I need to see Chris and Axel ..... I hurt them."

" I'm sure they will understand baby," I say as I go to kiss her.

" Excuse me, sir... Will you get off of my wife " I hear Chris say coming from behind me. He walked to the other side of her bed. She grabbed him and he grabbed her back..." Baby, I'm so sorry I was mad... Please forgive me." She begged him. " Bella I love you and I am not mad I understand we will get past this. We will start over." Wait did he just tell her he loved her. He has never told anyone ever he loved them. What has she done to my bad boy ... I look at them holding each other. I don't know what it is but damn I wanna be in the middle of them right now.

The doctor walks in and got gives her some papers and a bottle of pills and tells her she can go home.
Axel came in as the doctor walked out... " Still mad at me momma?" He asked walking to her.
"No my lover ...are you mad at me?"
"Never my Anna" he kissed her. then went to Ryan
Charlie came in and said he went and got her some clothes to put on and started getting her dressed.

She asked where Mario was I was wondering the same thing. Then the slowly opened Her eyes lands on him. The guys move away from her to allow him to go to her. They said no words, he went to her and grabbed her she grabbed him back and I heard her sob then "Momma I am so sorry but I could not lose either one of you, I love you so much." He pulled her away from him " Oh baby it's ok, is that why you were never home and would only come in the room after I was asleep and be gone before I woke up?" He nodded and she pulled him back to her.