5-finding her

I stood at her door waiting for someone to answer. I know there are people here there are too many cars here for there not to be anyone here. A tall guy comes to the door...

" Is Annabella here?" I asked the man that answered the door.

" Who are you, son?" He asks me

" I'm Dario, I am her friend from school," I say, hoping she is OK

He calls out to her, "Annabella, you have a guest"

She comes to the door wearing clothes that I have never seen her wear. Her face is red, her eye swollen. I pull her to the side porch.

"What is going on Annabella?" She looked down "Nothing Dario" and tried to walk away from me. I grabbed her arm she turned around and looked at me "Dario please just let me go, don't get caught up in this." I couldn't just let her go something was telling me I needed her.

"Please Annabella, tell me what is going on I need to know." I begged her She finally looked at me and let out a big breath, "My father owes a lot of money to his boss and well I have to pay for it." Her eyes filled with tears. "What do you mean you have to pay it, how are you gonna pay it?" she shook her head "Look, Dario, you need to just leave, it is nothing of your concern."

She turned and I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me. I looked down at her and placed my hand on her cheek. That's when I heard Blaze my wolf yell to me "MATE". I felt like someone just knocked the wind out of me. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes "I can't just walk away from you Annabella you are my mate"

"I am? I will be taken to someplace called the warehouse and I will be sold to the highest bidder," She cried falling into my chest.

"How much does he owe, Baby?" I asked pushing her hair out of her face.
"I don't know I just know he owes a lot..." looking down, "I am so scared Dario"

I pull my phone out and make a call to the house.

" Is there a sale tonight?"

"Yeah at 7 at the warehouse... Tony's guys have a few girls "

"Is there a List ?"

I was watching her face the whole time. She is looking at me like I am crazy.

"Yeah "

"Is there an Annabella on there "

"Yeah, Boss but she ain't your type, she is a fat one...."

"She is my fucking type I want her ....How much?

"25,000 "

"ok call him and give him 30,000"

" Boss who is she?"

"I will tell you tonight when We bring her home... NO matter what Mario I need her. "

I pull her to me and hold her as tight as I can and whisper to her... " Annabella I am going to pay them the money your father owes. There are some things you need to know and I will tell you tonight when I bring you home. I need for you to be strong for me and I will see you at 7 I will be there myself to pick you up. Ok love?"

"I don't understand Dario why would you wanna buy me I am not worth your time or money. You just need to let me be sold and forget about me. Thank you though. Maybe one day I will get to see you. " She tells me as she begins to walk away. I grabbed her wrist turning her back to me. "I will tell you everything tonight I promise. Please just have faith in me." I held her tight, feeling her in my arms felt perfect.

She cried harder and held me tighter "So she didn't lie" she cried out

"Who didn't lie, Annabella," I asked

The guy in the black suit came to get her.

"Please answer me, Annabella"

"NO, don't take her ..... "

"You want her, come to the warehouse tonight and get her" I heard a man say from around the corner of the house. " I know who you are Dario and I know why you want her"

"Tony, How much do you want for her, I'll give you 30,000 right now !" I try to make a deal with him.

'You can come to the warehouse tonight and see if you can win here with the highest bid "

"Don't hurt her Tony, I will be there tonight to get her so help me if she is hurt you will regret it "

I call Mario back as soon as I get done talking to Tony and I get in my truck.

"Mario, you busy?"

"No why what's up Boss"

"I need you to call other packs and gangs around here and tell them to meet me."

"No problem, Who is she, Boss. why is she so important?"

"Mario Annabella is my mate. I have been living next door to my mate watching her get beat and raped not knowing she was mine. I watched and did nothing for her I could have saved her before all of this happened. Now she is being sold like a piece of meat. We have to save her."

"when and where do you want the meeting?"

"Packhouse at 5 pm"

"Ok Boss don't worry we will get her and bring her home where she belongs. Hey Dario, I'm sorry for calling her fat...I didn't know she will be our Luna. "

"It's OK Mario just please let's bring her home"

I hang the phone and drive to the school to pick up some of the pack. Chris is gonna flip when I tell him.

Of course the school whores come running to my truck. I have no use for them anymore. I have found my mate. I am hating myself so much I will never be able to forgive myself. I will understand if Annabella rejects me. Chris Robby Ryan and Axel hop in my truck and the rest get in Charlie's truck. We are all seniors, when we graduate we all move into the packhouse. That's when I am taking over Alpha for my uncle. Seeing how he doesn't have any kids and I don't have my parents anymore.

I pray that we bring My Annabella home and she doesn't reject me.

Me.." Chris, I found my mate today"

Chris.." who is it"

Me.." You are never gonna believe it .. Annabella

Chris.." How did you find out?"

Me.." I couldn't find her so I went to her house. I hugged her and my wolf went crazy "

Chad ..." No fucking way man how did she take it?"

Me..." She doesn't know yet ... she is being sold tonight at Tony's warehouse for 25000 we are going to buy her back... dude she is gonna reject me."