6-being sold

After taking a shower, I put the new clothes on. I don't know what is going on I just know I am going to do as I am told. I sit on my bed, knowing this will be the last time I sit here. I look out my window and see Dario's bedroom window. It is open; it is normally closed. I am going to miss this place. I try to hold back my tears, but they fall. I was so scared. This is what it is like being alone. I guess my father sold me. Oh, well, I guess I will be a real whore now.

"Annabella, you have a guest " I hear someone yell.

I walked to the door, I saw it was Dario. Why would he be here? He pulls me outside to the side porch.

"What is going on, Annabella?" He asked me, I see what looked like sadness in his eyes. "Nothing Dario" I tried to walk away from him He grabbed my arm, I turned and told him "Dario, please just let me go, don't get caught up in this." he didn't let go of me. I am confused as to why does he even care. I am not important.

"Please Annabella, tell me what is going on I need to know." He begs me not only with his voice but with his eyes I look him in the eyes ."My father owes a lot of money to his boss and well I have to pay for it." I try so hard not to show him that I am weak. "What do you mean you have to pay for it, how are you gonna pay for it?" He asked me I just shake my head and tell him "Look, Dario, you need to just leave, it is nothing of your concern."

I turned and started to walk away I took two steps and he caught me by my waist. He wrapped his huge arms around me making me feel so small I looked up at him. I wish this was not going to be the last time I see him. I wish there could have been more between us."I can't just walk away from you Annabella you are my mate" He said, it almost sounded as if he was almost in tears.

"I am? I will be taken to someplace called the warehouse and I will be sold to the highest bidder," I fell into him and he held me close to him. I inhaled to smell of his cologne.

He pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear "How much does he owe, Baby?"
"I don't know I just know he owes a lot..." I looked down almost afraid to admit "I am so scared Dario"

As he held me tight, he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and made a call.

" Is there a sale tonight?"

"Is there a List ?"

"Is there an Annabella on there "

"She is my fucking type I want her ....How much?

"ok call him and give him 30,000"

"I will tell you tonight when We bring her home... NO matter what Mario I need her. "

He hung up his phone, he leaned and whispered in my ear " Annabella I am going to pay them the money your father owes. There are some things you need to know and I will tell you tonight when I bring you home. I need for you to be strong for me and I will see you at 7 I will be there myself to pick you up. OK love?"

"I don't understand Dario why would you wanna buy me I am not worth your time or money. You just need to let me be sold and forget about me. Thank you though. Maybe one day I will get to see you. " I tried to walk away from him once he again but he grabbed my wrist I turn back to him "I will tell you everything tonight I promise. Please just have faith in me," he said pulling me back into his arms. I felt him smell my hair holding me tighter.

My mother wasn't lying .... There was a man that would come for me.

I throw myself into his chest "So she didn't lie" I cried out

"Who didn't lie, Annabella," He asked

The guy in the black suit came to get me.

"Please answer me Annabella" He begged me to tell him but by then I was already in the house watching him from the window ...... Then came the darkness with one hit The last thing I heard ...."NO don't take her ..... "

Flashback...

"My dear Annabella, you are so beautiful.... you know one day a young man will come to save you when you need saving the most. He will love you the way you deserve. You will be his mate and you will walk by his side. Please never give up on him. He will prove himself to you and the world. " My mamma told me on my first day of high school.

Flashback over

When I woke up I was in a room with 12 other girls. Most of them were crying. I am gonna put my trust in Dario. I just hope I'm not wrong. If I am well, I will be sold to someone either to be a slave or for someone to beat. Hell Dario might be buying me to be a slave or to beat me

Was Momma talking about Dario? Could I be his mate? I am trying to stay strong for you Dario, but within hours I will be stripped of my clothes and walked on a stage and sold to the highest bidder.

I hear 2 guys talking, " the fat one over there that's the one Dario wants... Why the fuck does that kid want her..."

'He probably wants her for a sex slave, you know how them fucking pack kids are. She would make a good breed whore though."

A breeding whore, is that what Dario wants me for. He is too young to want kids right now.