7-the Wearhouse

Chris

Man Dario is fucking going crazy. I can not believe this happening to him. He already feels bad about watching his mate get beaten and raped. He didn't know Annabella was his mate.

We are alone driving to the warehouse. I have never seen him cry, not even when his mother and father were killed. I put my hand on his thigh, and he grabs it, holding it.

"Chris I held her in my arms, she felt so perfect, she is so soft all these other whore has nothing compared to her. It killed me when they took her away from me. Damn it, babe, I have never felt like this for a female in my life. ... "

" You will have her in your arms soon, Babe. We will get her one way or another. It doesn't matter how much we have to give Tony. We have 6 gangs and 3 packs gonna bid on her, there is no way she is leaving with someone else. "

We pull in and the parking lot is full. Most of the cars are ours .... Before we get out I look at Dario and he looks at me ..... " I think she is yours also," he tells me as he leaned over and kissed me. We really didn't care about who seen us together at the packhouse and home because everyone knew we were mates. " Baby we will find out after you get her back in your arms where she belongs... Let's go get her."

We walk in and see so many men. Dario is worried...

Annabella

They started taking some of the girls out already. We are all standing here in our bra and underwear. They put makeup on us and did our hair. Well, I just got my hair brushed. They said my hair was the only pretty thing about me.

I heard someone say I wasn't gonna get sold, so I would go back to Tonys and he would put me to work until I earned what my father owed. He owes a lot. If I don't get sold tonight I will find a way to end it all. I don't know if I can handle being made to have sex with nasty men. I think I would rather be beaten. At least the pain goes away.

"Where's Dario's girl" I heard Tony yell. Was he talking about me? "the fat one?" They were so nice to me when we were at my house now I am the whore being sold to pay my father's debt.

The big guy comes and pulls me up by my hair. I try not to cry out but it hurts being pulled up by my hair. "Your next fat whore... let's see if your little boyfriend really wants you ." he walked me out on the stage, I couldn't see anything the lights were blinding me. I can not believe this is happening to me. I am 17 I have my whole life ahead of me. Well, at least I did.

"Let's start this out at $25,000, She's a good housekeeper cook, and I was told she is a virgin.... not the ass or mouth though...... Who wants this one....."

I was so scared I stood there worried that I was going to be sold to a nasty man like my father. I could only imagine what I am going to be put through for the rest of my life. Am I gonna be abused like I was by my father? Would I get lucky and Darrio actually pay the money?

That's when I heard Dario " $25,000... Cash now, " I wish I could see him. Just one last look. There are so many guys yelling out numbers. I haven't heard Darrio anymore. I guess he has given up. I knew it was too good to be true.

Dario

I can not believe they have her standing there in her bra and panties. God, she is so beautiful. I am hearing the guys I don't know my bid on her. Then I hear the other Gangs bidding on her for me. I am afraid that I am going to lose her.

I can not believe she's at $55,000. I look up at her one last time before I walk away ." Going once at 55 do I hear 56 No Well little one you are sold for 55,000 hope they have some fun with you."

I feel sick to my stomach hearing him talk to her like that. I lost my mate. I go to walk out with my head down.

"Guess you didn't get your girl, that's a shame." I hear tony walk beside me saying.

"No, not this time maybe you'll have one I want some other time," I say as I walk out.

Mario stops me, "Chris needs the keys to the truck", I looked over at Chris standing and talking to the lady that handles payments. He smiles at me. That sneaky motherfucker. I watched him as Mario handed him the keys. He had three guys walking with him. He was going to get the money to get my girl.

Annabella

Oh, god, Dario didn't buy me. Who is he, why does he look familiar. I know I have seen him why would he want me. Is he one of the guys that the fat man was talking about the one that wants breeding whores.

"AHH, what's wrong, fatty your boyfriend didn't come for you? oh, well, I heard you made the most money tonight... HMM guess guys like fat whores "

I start crying I have no clue what is going to happen to me now. Why did Dario say he was gonna pay for me and didn't? Why did he tell me to have faith in him for him just to lie to me? Why did I even believe him?

"Come on Fatty I'm gonna take to you to the guy who brought you, He is young ...you'll get fucked a lot " He grabbed me and pulled me to this guy. I was still only in my bra and panties.

" Does she have any stuff with her? " The guy asked the Big guy.

" All she has is this bag and folder"

He grabbed my stuff and put his arm on my waist and looked at me and paused .....He took his shirt off and gave it to me to put on. I don't know if he is ashamed of me or he does want others to see me like this.

He pulled me to him closer. I try to pull back but not knowing what he would do to me I let him. His grip on me is not rough, it was kinder. He placed his large hand on my cheek and put his lips to my ear, "Someone is waiting for you". Then I watched the guy I fear the most walk-up to us. Chris of all people, he just looks at me and turns to the guy with his arms around me, "C'mon, let's get outta here" My heart is broken. I can not believe Chris of all people.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes "You paid my father's debt?" he just looked at me with his evil eyes, but there was something different about them tonight. "Anna, can I call you Anna?" he asked I nodded my head "Well Anna, my boss wants you and I will personally deliver you to him." he smiled and leaned and kissed my cheek. He paused and looked at me "Fuck" he said as he put his thumb on my bottom lip pulling in down. What the fuck is going on? He is standing in front of me now with his finger holding my chin up so I can't look down. He is staring me in my eyes. He has never looked at me like this before. He took his phone from his back pocket. He shook his head and stepped away from me.

.