33-It is time

Blaze
I stood in Axel's doorway watching my giants lay in bed together. They were talking and playing around. It brought a smile to my face. They have stood by our goddess for so long, I had a feeling that they would become closer.
"Daddy" Ryan called to me. "What's wrong?" He asked as he went to get up.
"Nothing baby boy, I was just watching how happy you guys make each other. I'm jealous..." I laugh, teasing Ryan. 

I noticed Chris was walking into our room. So I followed him.
"Anna babe, what are you doing?" I heard him ask as I stood outside the door.
"Umm, I'm just laying here." She said snickering
"I think I should go get Daddy", Chris said 

The next thing I knew Ryan and Axel was running towards me. Ryan busted through the door 
"Momma, are you OK?" He asked her, "Daddy, she is in labor, the babies are coming."  I walked to her, and she smiled, "Anna, baby, do you want to go to the hospital or are we having them here?" I asked her "Axel babe can you call the doctor, Chris, we need to find Charlie and Mario please." I crawled behind her, "Daddy I want to have them here just like the our other babies." I pulled her hair back out of her face and started braiding it so it would stay out of her face. "Daddy you alway taking care of her." Ryan said as he laid next to us. "Momma do you want anything?" She shook her head and just laid in my arms. 

A few minutes later Mario walked in and went to the foot of the bed. " Momma I got everything set up in the new nursery" He said as he climbed in between her legs to give her a kiss. "You ready Blaze" he asked me. Yeah, I was ready but for some odd reason I more nervous with this litter of pups than I was with the last ones. Maybe it is because I don't know who's these are. I just looked at him and nodded. We were only missing Charile, but I was sure he would be here soon. He is probably making mamma a sandwich, he is alway making sure she eat. 

I love how we make sure we are all here when our pups are born. I think that I am going to talk to Anna about maybe seeing if there is something that we can do to stop her heat for a little while. It seem that she has been pregnant the whole time we have been together. I want to enjoy my wife without having to worry about knocking her everything we make love.  Do not get me wrong I love all of my babies but I love my wife as well. 

The pain is getting worse for mamma. It is getting closer to her having these babies. Charlie finally came, he was in town getting things for the house. When he got here he would not stop telling Anna he was sorry.  He made her laugh though. 

I was watching everyone as I sat here holding Anna. Ryan and Axel seem to be always together anymore and same for Mario and Charlie. Chris and I use to be the same way until we got with Anna. Now it is the three of us together all the time. Chris really can't go a hour with out either talking to or seeing Anna. They such a long history. He went from liking her to being in love with her to hating her to back being in love with her. He makes her happy and she makes him happy. They both make me happy. I love all of my mates but those two I can not put into words. 

"Blaze, I have to push." She whined out in pain Chris climbed on the bed with us He sat on his knees in front of her, where I was when the other pups was being born. "Hey Anna baby, I love you so much you are an amazing woman,"  She looked up at Chris "I love you also Chris but it ain't no time for you to be all lovey dovie I want these pups out of me now. I don't remember this much pain with the last pups. I swear who ever babies these are you are not fucking me for a year." We all laugh at her "It is not fucking .....oh fuck, where is the doctor they are coming NOW" She yelled as the doctor and nurses walked in. 

"Ok Luna are you ready to get them pups out." The doctor asked. She just nodded and laid back on me. I could tell she was already tired. She ws sweating and breathing heavy. Chris moved to her side and grabbed my hand. He seen that I was nervous. "Daddy it is going to be OK mamma is a very strong woman come on now she popped out 4 babies last time this time it is only 2." He said 
"Hey you know I am right here stop talking like I am in outer space dang it." Anna said she is such a smart ass and I fucking love it. 
I leaned and kissed her and then Chris. 

Ryan and Chris held Anna's legs up for the doctor "Ok Luna when you feel like pushing go ahead and let's get these babies out." He said and it was maybe two minutes later she screamed and pushed. The first baby came screaming bloody murder. It was a little girl. The nurse to her and cleaned her up. Then a few minutes later Anna pushed and here came a little boy. 

After the babies were cleaned up and weighted the nurses brought them to us.  The little girl looks just like Darrin, I have a daughter She was 7lbs 3 oz she is a big girl, Daisy May and our little boy, shocked us with his tan skin and dark hair just like Mario. Marco Charles he was 6lbs and 4 oz. Mario cried so hard we all thought that Charlie was going to be the father. It didn't bother him at all he said that he has 6 babies to love as his own and that is what he does. 

Anna was so tired that after we cleaned her up she fell asleep. I talked to the doctor about getting something for her, so she wouldn't go in to heat for a couple of heats. He went ahead and gave her a shot but it was only good for 2 maybe 3 heats. I am sure that will be enough time to let her enjoy not being knocked up... And, so I can fuck her every day without worrying about another pup coming. I love this woman so much. More than I ever dreamed I could love someone. She had given me my mates and 6 pups.