26

TARA

"Eres estupido Eres tan donto tan bruto un puto pendejo- Hijo de tu puta madre-"

   "Don't say that," Andy grumbled, cutting me off as I stopped. I snatched the glasses off his face so I could see him as my hands rested on my hips.

   "It's much harsher if I say it in English," I muttered looking at him, I wasn't one for yelling and fighting, but I still bitched like my mom. "You don't even know what I'm saying."

   "I put together that I'm stupid and you're talking shit about my mom," he muttered, he's such a fucking mommys boy goddamnit.

  "It's a phrase," I said shifting my weight and crossing my arms, "I love your mom."

Andy started to apologize I got caught up with the stressed out look on his face as he babbled. I sighed trying to be mad at him. I hated that I had such a soft spot for him and that he looked cute when he was worried.

  "What in your head made you think that was a good idea?" I questioned, trying to hold my glare.

   He started off with a few jumbled words before he got his point "... I was jealous and he's a prick I heard everything you guys were talking about," he said, "you don't even-" he cut him self off cursing in frustration. That was it, he wasn't going to tell me the rest. Fucking hell. "I hate it when you look at me like that."

   Did he really have to give me that look and sigh when he said that? Part of me wanted to kiss and make up with him but the other part was still upset.

   "I didn't mean to piss you off, I didn't even think of it again after that," he admitted to me,

   "then what the fuck would you do it for?"

   "Trying out a movie scene?" He said sarcastic but also awkwardly making me huff and hold back a smile. Andy had got really shy about watching it with me, and I fucked him during one of his sex scenes and refuses to bring it up ever again.

   "I'm not that pissed I'm just really annoyed right now," I muttered and I was still a bit hurt by it. I felt like I was becoming a pawn in some made up game he had to fuck with Colson. But you know Andy he would never actually do that to you.

Still it was hard to rationalize that no matter who he was, that wasn't what was happening. I watched the regretful look contort on his face, as his mouth opened to say something but it didn't come out and cut himself off. his hand reached out to caress my cheek softly. He took a deep breath before speaking again. "Tara, I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you –"

I took a deep breath moving away as I fix my hair behind my ear, "I know, I know that, I just... I just need some space."

Look on his face was almost heartbreaking, he was biting his cheek to hold back which she probably found stupid but I want to hear. "Tara I just, I don't know how to do this."

"T- then maybe we shouldn't be doing this," I said as I took a deep breath at one point just earlier this morning he was all I wanted but right now I couldn't look at him. It wasn't even that big of a deal to me I think it was just the fact that it was him. I kind of wanted to simultaneously hug and slap him.

I couldn't pick out any emotion from his voice as he spoke, "Okay, I'll give you your space," he told me before I heard his retreating footsteps. I felt I was honestly aware of all the other people on the ship, I didn't wanna be here right now.