14

TARA

-

   A warm hand traced up my upper body as soft lips pressed against my neck. Barely conscious and almost unaware of my surroundings I'd almost mistaken these actions for Andy's. "Colson," I murmured, he made a small 'sh' in my ear. His hand cupped my side, turning me onto the other one and into his chest. After last night he just felt amazing, stupidly I think I was feeling something for him, I think its just the vacation fling high that's getting me after a couple of days.

   It made me a bit worried that I liked him this much and barely knew him. Then there's Andy, who's become something else, sometimes it was too much. I just steadily feel confused. Something more could come from a casual sex that I wasn't looking for or could handle. The last thing I wanna do is lose my best friend, but I probably shouldn't have slept with him in the first place.

   It's his fault, his weird little quirky, sexual frustration bullshit gets to me.

   God this is all so overwhelming it was easier when I was sleeping. Where's a fucking xan when I need one.

   "You're tense relax," Colson mumbled, his arms still wrapped around me and his body heat overwhelming me. I felt like I was over heating and my breathing was getting too rapid.

   "Fuck," I muttered the pit of my stomach in a twist. I pushed his arm off of me rapidly sitting up. Fucking hell calm down Tara. Colson rubbed his eyes sitting up too.

   "What-" he cut him self off yawning as I clung the sheet to my bare chest. "Tara?" His voice was quiet but rough and laced with concern. "Hey what's wrong?" Colson's arm reached around my shoulders gently rubbing my upper arm.

   I lifted my head looking at him, his fluffy hair was falling in his face, somewhat covering his tired blue eyes.

   Fuck. I need to get this out my system.

   I turned cupping his face as I kissed him quickly, catching him by suprised. His hand wrapped around my wrist as he apprehensively kissed me back before pulling away.

   "Tara-" He muttered my name, however I cut him off kissing him again. I didn't give a fuck about morning breath or any of that shit I just needed to bang one out. He kept his grip on my wrist but kissed me back as I climbed on top of him, his other hand making it's way to my waist. I moaned softly against his mouth as I felt the bulge in his boxers press against me. He pulled away as I began to grind against him, "You don't have to just because you stayed the night," He told me.

   "That's not why," I said, kissing his soft lips again as my arms found their way around his neck. I rocked my hips against his as his hands roamed my body.

   "I..." he mumbled inbetween kissing me, "I don't have a- fuck," he groaned as I pulled on his hair pressing against him. He fought to pull away, "Condom, Tara I don't have a condom," he told me breathlessly.

   "I don't care," I mumbled kissing him again. "Just fuck me already."

   Colson pulled away, "Tara I don't know what's wrong but-"

   "Nothing's wrong," I cut him off, slightly irritated, he shook his head.

   "I'm not gonna take advantage of you being upset about... what ever it is," he stated seriously, of course he has to be a nice guy.

   I got off him my face and body felt hot with embarrassment. God what the fuck is wrong with me. "Where's my shirt," I muttered, grabbing it from the floor pulling it on.