21

COLSON

-

   "Come on dom, please? Do it for me?" I begged pathetically, dramatically getting onto my knees.

   "Colson I don't wanna cause problems," He whined, crossing his arms. He stuck his bottom lip out like a child, pouting at me.

   "But you're not causing any problems!" I said quickly, "Common you think Tara's great right?"

  Dom shrugged, "She is, and I get why you fancy her but-"

   "Exactly, I fancy her, Dominic, don't you want your buddy to not be a whore," I said wiggling my eyebrow at him, still on my knees. This situation was extremely gay to the wondering eyes.

   "Nor, I just don't want to be involved in you breaking them up," Dom said to me.

   "Oh fuck that, he's completely friendzoned, to the point where he can never see the light of day again," I said, "Come on dom, just please get Zep to send a little text or call?"

   To be honest I was pretty pathetic begging one of my best friends to get his girlfriend to call her friend out of her room. Tara had went to bed early on account of Andy being tired as fuck. However it was only 10, and she couldn't possibly be sleeping right now. I wanted to see her some more. I wasn't sure what I was doing but I just couldn't take my mind off her. I promised myself think with my fucking heart and that's what I'm doing. She's a hell of a woman.

   Fuck how much have I been drinking.

   "You promise?" He asked.

   "I fucking swear dude, they're just fucking around," I told him, I was beginning to feel like Tommy Lee here with the way he stalked Pamela. I mean I'm not gonna fucking marry her after 4 days but you get the gist.

   "Fine, but you owe me," He said pointedly.

   "Fuck yes!" I shouted jumping up from my place on the hallway floor bouncing around before I hugged him like a child. I was gaining weird looks.

  "Colson you fucking wanker," he muttered hugging me back.

   "Back at you," I grinned, what the fuck does that mean.

   The door to our room opened with Zeppelin who was in there, "What the fuck you guys?" Zeppelin yawned.

   "Sorry I needed a favor," I said, nudging Dom forward to her.

   She looked at him apprehensively as he shyly giggled, "so uhrm," he started, before looking back at me and leaning over to whisper in her ear. I averted my eyes until I heard Zeppelin sigh.

   "Fine," She said, shuffling her phone out her pocket, I rocked on my heels excitedly. "But the room is ours."

   "Deal," I smiled, "Thanks you guys," I said shuffling down the hall to Tara and Andy's room.

   It was a matter of minutes before Tara was leaving the room. Her hair was a bit wet, probably from a shower. She was in an oversized T-shirt but still wearing a bra, and nor a hit of makeup. She still looked so gorgeous.

   "Hey you," I said, teasingly. "I thought you were sleeping."

   "Zeppelin needed something," She told me before continuing to ask "What are you doing outside my door?"

   "Oh, I knew you were coming out because I used Zeppelin and Dom to lure you out," I shrugged smiling at her.

   "So she doesn't need my help?" Tara asked me, I shook my head to respond no. "So, I came out here for no reason."