03

TARA

-

   I twirled a bit of pasta around my fork, taking a bite of it. I was mildly full already, now playing with the rest of my food. I peaked over at Andy across next to me who was focused on his cell phone. "Do you wanna get some drinks and go swimming after dinner?" I asked him. He didn't respond, he hadn't heard me.

   "Andrew," I muttered, he looked at me dead in the eyes, rolled them and returned to his phone. Now he wasn't the only one annoyed. I don't mind he doesn't hear me or isn't paying attention it's just being a dick that bothers me.

   Zeppelin was smirking at me, "Trouble in paradise," she mumbled. I suck my middle finger to her in response, grinning. I glanced over again he was talking to his manager about something work related.

   It kinda annoyed me that he couldn't at least eat without sticking his head in his work. we'd not even been here a day and he was already checking out.

   I offered Aiden the rest of my pasta, which she gladly accepted. Andy barely touched his food and I knew he wasn't going to eat anything else for the night. "At least eat half of it," I mumbled to him.

  he huffed stabbing his sammon and sticking a piece it his mouth. He dramatically chewed and swallowed, looking me in the eyes. "Happy?" he questioned sarcastically.

   "Whatever," I muttered, his face softened as he grabbed my hand. I shook him off. I took my wine glass sipping it, the red wine bit my tongue, both bitter and sweet.

   Andy began to say my name, I ignored him this time too. Maybe I'm being unnecessarily petty but he's pissed me off.

   "fuck off," I muttered, seeing him purse his lips from the corner of my eye. I took a large gulp of wine chatting with Zeppelin until we were all done. I made my way back to our room to freshen up a little bit. to hell with me if he's going to ruin my night.

   Andy came in shortly after me, he peaked into the bathroom. "Tara, I-" he cut himself off as his phone vibrated. I rolled my eyes, wiping the bits of stray eyeshadow under my eye and reapplying my lipgloss.

  He looked up putting his phone back in his pocket. I ran my fingers through my hair as I spoke, "I'm going," I told him.

   "Where?" he questioned.

   "Maybe I told you already," I stated, which I did, "Just means you get to work more."

   He sighed, "Is that why you're mad?" Andy questioned, arms crossed, mildly cocky. It annoyed the fuck out of me, "We ran into some problems with Jinxx's tour instruments-"

   "I don't care," I said bluntly, I strolled past him, "Also we both know Jinxx can handle himself and hes the one taking care of you," I added poking the bear a slight bit.

   He grabbed my arm as I opened my door. "Seriously, why-"

   "Because you're acting like a fucking prick, and you know it," I snapped cutting him off. I shook his hand off storming down the hall, scoffing as he called my name. I get it he has his fucking impulse control problems but I can't fucking stand when he acts like a douche.

   I made it to the bar, sitting on the stool as I fixed my pink floral shirt. The bartender asked me what I wanted, I muttered a simple whiskey, pulling out my phone and texting Aiden as I sat there.

   to "AIDs💫👄": If you can't find me I'll probably be passed out at the bar.

  I found other things to scroll through, my instagram being one of them. after gazing at a few posts I was looking at the pictures Andy took for me earlier today. He was pretty good for someone who claimed to not be able to keep a steady hand. I tried to hold back a bit of a chuckle when I saw the one where he stuck his tattooed middle finger between me and the camera. even if I did find his bullshit cute I wasn't having what ever that was today.

   Finally I got my drink. Andy was right as per usual, it wasn't the good whiskey. I was nearly done with a nice alcohol buzz, when tattooed arms grasped the bar next to me. I didn't give much thought to the towering individual not looking past his jaw.

   Honestly as long as Andy isn't being a dick I'd be happy to forgive and forget. But I wanted to bust his chops first. "Fuck off asshole, I'm mad at you, I'm not going back to our room."

   My eyes widened as he laughed, well the guy because it wasn't Andy. My head snapped up looking at him, what the fuck. "Uh, I was just gonna offer to buy you a drink," He said still chuckling a little bit.

   I stared at him for a second, he looks so fucking similar to Andy. Obviously his tattoos were completely different but I didn't notice on first glance. He had a tight, contagious, but cute smile. His blue eyes slightly more ocean like and less icy, and his hair was blonde and curly. He was a lot more scruffy, less clean shaven, but tanner. "Screw driver," I said placing my glass down, as I sat up fixing my posture. He towered over me with the same height Andy held.

   He ordered himself and I drinks quickly giving his card. He turned to me as he slipped onto the stool. "I'm Colson," he said, "and I hope you thinking I'm an asshole is just temporary."

   I smiled a little, he was a bit too charming not to, and it was nice to talk to someone who wasn't acting like a pissy bitch. "Tara," I mumbled, "but yeah, you'll have to prove your self otherwise."

   We got our drinks, I took a sip deeming it much better than their shit whiskey. "So who are you here with?" he inquired.

   "My friends, I booked this with my ex, didn't work out."

   He snorted lightly. "That makes two of us," he said, "I brought my british friend, not the same as having a model around but I think it's good to settle."

   "I'd say I upgraded but my replacement is starting to piss me off."

   he smirked, "Angsty emo looking guy?" he questioned.

   I nodded, "how'd you know?" I asked.

   "I saw your group in the hall," He shrugged, "almost knocked him over."

   "so why're you buying me a drink?"

   "Am I giving the politically correct answer or the honest one?" he questioned, almost banter like but way more intriguing.

   I went for the dirty, "Honest."

   I felt a tingling between my thighs as I watched him bite his lip, before answering smoothly, "Because I want you to come back to my room, and I think I stand a better chance than him."

   I laughed biting my straw, it wasn't intentional to start with the mouth oriented innuendos but it happened. "Maybe.'

   I wasn't going to give in so quickly, and I was enjoying talking with him. conversation with him flowed as smooth as a marble, I quickly got swept up in his aura that I couldn't help but over share once he asked what my favorite movie was.

   "Jennifer's body," I stated without a second thought.

   "I fucking loved that movie," He grinned, I perked up a little bit, Andy always fell asleep whenever I wanted to watch it.

   "really?" I chuckled, he nodded talking about his favorite scene.

   "Fuck yes, you know Megan Fox with the lighter on her tongue," he held an imaginary lighter, "Like that shit is so fucking iconic, and extremely sexy."

   I was gushing over Megan Fox just as quickly, "You're telling me, highschool me would've never realized I liked girls if it wasn't for Megan Fox," I never typically share that information, not because I felt bad or embarrassed, but because I just wanted people to assume as they would I'm straight.

   "Oh, so you're a lesbian?" he asked, surprised.

   I shook my head, "No, I'm a lot more fluid than that."

   "Well that's great to hear," He mumbled, watching me as I finished my drink. He'd finished his beer a few minutes ago, and was just talking. "So, not to shit on the bar but I've got a bottle of Henny back in my room," he inquired, "Brand new, not even opened."

   I grinned, "Well what are we doing here?"

Colson's dick. Colson's dick. Colson's DICK!