02

ANDY

-

"This is stupid," I muttered my gaze shifting around the room as I took my sunshades off. I looked at the rose petal heart on the bet with the towel swans kissing. It vaguely reminded me of a short trip juliet and I took.

"I think it's kind of cute," Tara said smiling, leaning over and picking up one of the swans. I was met with the constant overwhelming need to twitch for no fucking reason. I shuffled over to the bathroom to wash my hands. I listened to Tara talk about how we should "make good" out of bad situations.

"At least you're admitting this cruise is a bad situation," I responded smirking as I reentered the room to shuffle through my bag. I could slightly see the unentertained look on her face. Annoying again. great

"You're being all anxious," she pointed out as I pulled out one of the swimming trunks. I folded them putting them to the side as I looked for my medication bottle.

"just, um-" I cut my self off pulling out the pill bottle. "These for starters," I said shaking it. It was some new meds for my ADHD. I'd been trying to take and get used to them recently, and while it does bunker me down it makes me feel worse.

"you hate them," she told me, I shrugged not wanting to talk about it. she took them from my hand opening the bottle and looking at the pills. "it's a different one."

"yeah," I muttered, she looked at me to explain. "I've been trying new ones, this one gets me a bit more... I don't know it just doesn't make me feel normal."

"And why are you taking it? especially when we're on vacation, you know when you're supposed to let loose and have fun."

"I just, wanna be able to get things done, and I don't wanna embarrass myself," I told her, "or you," I had never been around her with her friends or with other people I don't know. or in a public area where people were sober. I went to take the pills from her to take my daily one and she pulled back.

"You're not going to embarrass me, dickwad," she told me.

I rolled my eyes, "you don't know that," I muttered going through the rest of my clothes.

"You're here for a good, fun relaxing time. It's okay, let loose, somewhere that's not the studio or your house," she said, taking the shirt from my hand and putting it down.

"You're so bossy," I told her, a smirk grew on her face as she inched closer.

"Well," she murmured, playing with the hem of my shirt, I think my breath got stuck in my throat as her hand slipped under it. "You normally like that."

I tried to swallow the imaginary lump in my throat, "yes but... I-" I cut my self off as her hands tangled in my shirt pulling me closer. "Some times it feels like it's my mom," I burst out quickly. It's like I couldn't stop the stupid words from spewing like a fountain.

"Never mind, you just killed my mood," she said, dropping my shirt from her grasp. It was now wrinkled

"What? How's that a turn off? My moms hot!" I said quickly, that didn't help because she started laughing. Damnit Andy now you're not gonna get to try-

"You're so stupid," she said, giggling and cutting me out of my thoughts, "I think I'll go get Aiden and Zep-"

My eyes widened. "No!" I said a little too loudly. "I mean- no, uh, I'm terrified of Aiden," I said quickly, not making it much better with the overly confused look on her face.

"She's literally five feet," she told me, I glared at her. Height makes no difference in the terror she brings.

"I'm serious! she's likes to bully me, it's funny up until she threatens me with a butter knife," I said, attempting to explain everything, She just laughed, "What I'm for real! and she keeps talking about Oli subtly asking me if I know any british lead singers with brown hair and tattoos, who " I continued, she was still trying trying not to laugh, it was really annoying me, "like I know two british guys whose the lead singer of a band, one of them is oli. I think she knows this and is using the butter knife as a scare tactic-"