07

Colson

-

   "fuck! not me get him!" Andy shouted at the feistey small one, Aiden, and ran behind CC as she shot the water gun at him. I laughed, sitting in the chair next to Tara, I looked over at her, reading an actual book.

   "So you guys figured that out quickly," I lent over, grinning as I interrupted her.

   "Yes we did," she glanced up at me.

   My eyes trailed up her legs, stopping right before her breasts because of her book. "What's that about?"

   The title read The Outsiders I might have had to read that in school years ago. "uh well, its about kids- well boys, in their lower class neighborhood, it's the whole greasers and soc's thing. I've read it a thousand times."

   She reads on her free time, that's weird.

   "You want a drink?" I asked her, taking her book as I glanced over it. stay gold... ponyboy? what is this She rolled her eyes, groaning.

   "Go get one," She told me, I grinned dropping the book back on her as I got up making my way to the bar.

   I stood waving down the bartender, "Sex on the beach-" I cut myself off looking back at Tara, "extra vodka, and uh, whiskey on the rocks," I told him. "And a few shots."

   I slipped him my card bringing the drinks back for us, I placed them on the little table between us as I sat down.

   "really?" she asked looking at the fruity drink, I shrugged grinning, she reached right past it, picking up the whiskey.

   "Wow," I said chuckling, she was serious, taking a sip as she went back to reading her book. "Why'd you bleach your hair?" she asked me, eyes still locked on the pages.

   I furrowed my eye brows. random. "I just uh... did it," I shrugged, it was more of that mental breakdown decision, I don't know how to talk about that. I looked at the colorful drink, "Ah fuck it," I mumbled, picking it up and sipping it. damn, he did go heavy on the vodka.

   suddenly water was being sprayed at us, Tara jumped up clenching her book to chest covering it with her arms. "No! I'm going to fucking kill you guys!" she shouted as I turned my back to them laughing as they shot at us.

   "Surrender the Alcohol!" Aiden shouted spraying it at us, I heard Tara squeal as she was taken hostage by Andy and held at water gun point by CC. I felt Aiden's press against my head.

   "Okay!" I said, surrendering, putting my hands up, still holding the glass as she took it, sipping it in satisfaction. when she was distracted I took advantage, stealing her gun and having it on her, "surrender the woman," I stated, challenging CC, Spraying the gun at him.

   Tara snorted, "The woman," she repeated, I watched as she grabbed the gun from CC and sprayed me.

   "Hey!" I shouted, jumping as I sprayed her back. I quickly ran out of 'amo' and we were being stared at as she got me to put the gun down and surrender. "Yo, it's all yours," I said, soaking from the watergun.

   she grinned, downing a shot, "Smart," she told me, winking before downing the next. "CC you're next!" she said, turning the gun on the drummer, who shouted running as she chased him down.

   "That's mine," Aiden told me, brushing by as she picked it up she was pint sized but incredibly attractive. I chuckled as she sipped the drink she stole from me.

   I noticed Andy taking Tara's absent drink and sitting in her seat. "She doesn't read anything else," he said generally, I'm assuming towards me.