18

ANDY

-

   If I wasn't pissy enough that I didn't get a single cig at the convenience store coming back to the beach and seeing Tara drooling over Colson was probably just as fucking annoying. If it wasn't for Aiden pissing off the cashier by commenting on his tacky outfit before I could buy, I'd be smoking a whole fucking square right now.

   "Zeppelin," I said grabbing her attention as she shuffled the deck of tarot cards.

   "yeah, Andy?" she asked tapping her nails on the top of the deck once she got them together.

   "What does everyone find so great about him?" I wasn't gonna deny it, Colson could make anyone like him who wasn't a stuck up right-winger. he was chill and funny, hell even I like him, just not to the point where I'd eye fuck him nonstop.

   "He's charming... I don't know, he just got that good vibe energy, plus he's fuckin' hot," She shrugged, I scrunched my nose, "yo, you are too man- you both are- god this feels weird what am I supposed to say to you?"

   "don't worry about it," I said shrugging, she chewed on her lip.

   "I'll tell you this, she may be super horny over him but at the end of the day the way she looks at you is just something else," Zep told me, "She might never admit it though, she hates being the sentimental person, she thinks she can't hold down a relationship."

   Lovely, I'm in love with the walking version of commitment issues. I can't lie and say I haven't been there my self after my divorce with juliet but it two years seemed to be time enough for my end. sometimes i wonder what she's thinking, maybe if i knew i could fix it. 

   Or maybe i shouldn't focus on it so hard, "Speaking of relationships, you and dom?" I inqured.

   "Yep, he's just, fucking adorable in like, every fuckin' way," she gushed, I wondered what it was like when Tara talked about me. 

   "is he being nice to you? if he's not I'll kick his ass," I joked grinning, Zeppelin is generally chill and really nice even if I've been afraid to talk to her for the longest time.

   "No, he's a gentleman, you are too," she said squeezing my arm. why the fuck does everyone squeeze my arm like that? "Here, lemme do a little spread for you," she offered, the cards gliding through her hands again as her matte black hair stuck to her forehead, "I'm assuming about your relationship with Tara?"

   I glanced over at her and Aiden singing some song and teaching dom a silly dance to it. "Yeah i guess," I muttered as she shuffled it a few more times, spreading them out on the blanket for me.

   "The first one you pick represent you and your feelings," She told me, I nodded, feeling anxious to draw one out. what if i pick a bad one? I eventually decided to pick one on the mid right, pulling it forward but not flipping it over. "Second represents Tara," she told me urging me on. I had the feeling to pick the one right next to my previous one. "Last one is your relationship or how it'll be effected or feel."

   That made me the most nervous as i glanced over each section before settling on the one 3 left to the middle. "What now?" I asked her dragging it out, subconsciously spinning it around a few times. 

   "No, Andy don't do that fuck," she said quickly, placing her hand down on the card leaving it horizontal at the end of the two verticle ones, "Fuck do you remember the exact position it was in when you pulled it out?"

   I felt a wave of guilt wash over me, "I, uh no- fuck I'm sorry I messed it up-"

   "Andy, chill, chill its okay, do you wanna just read it both ways?"