Break Ups and Button Downs

The restraunt was crowded, and full of snobby adults. We chose a table in the way back, near the fire exit. I sat down next to Sam, who pretended I wasn't there.
I tried to hold his hand, but he gave me a cold look and went back to his conversation. I feel my phone buzz.
From: JayCee Cayyylllennn 😘💚💦
Hey babe. What's Sams prob?
To: JayCee Cayyylllennn 😘💚💦
Idk. He's being..weird
F: JayCee Cayyylllennn 😘💚💦
He's probably texting Cassay
To: JayCee Cayyylllennn 😘💚💦
Cassay?
From: JayCee Cayyylllennn 😘💚💦
some stupid girl he met.
I look over my shoulder, and find Sam on his phone. "Babe..Can I use your phone? I was texting Tyler and it died." "Yeah sure whatever here."
From: Cassay Lyn😘😍
I never liked August. She's so fake. I mean, you should tell her about us.
To: Cassay Lyn😘😍
Yeah babe..I know. I love you lots 💚💚
"What the fuck are you doing?" Sam says, reaching for his phone. "Who is Cassay? You called her babe, and said you loved her!" "August..I'm-" "Save it. I wouldn't believe you anyway."
I stood up, walking out of the restraunt. JC is following me, leaving Caitlyn behind.
He grabs my arm, gently. "August..I'm so sorry. I..I wish Sam wouldn't have fucked up like he did just now.. but I know one thing. You are the most amazing, beautiful girl I know." He leans in, and his lips touch mine.
I'm in shock, but don't pull away. "JC..I-I.. I want too. I can't. Sam." "I know, August. I know.."
"Hey.. did you know that your shirts buttoned wrong?" He looks down, and I start to fix it. "Ohhh takin off my shirt ehh? ;)" I slap his arm, and he pouts.
We decide not to go home, and go to a movie. The movie, "Let's Be Cops" is at the nearest movie theatre. Basically, these two people pretend to be cops and then they get caught up with the Russian mafia. They then have to continue to pretend to be cops. In the end, one guy gets the girl and sells his video game. The other joins the police force.
We return to the house, where Sam is packing his suitcase. "Where are you going?" JC asks. "Anywhere but here." He looks at me, and immediately looks at the ground. "Can I talk to you?.. Alone?" I nod, and JC leaves the room.
"August.." He tries to hug me.
"Do not touch me."
"Babe.."
"I'm not your babe."
"Cameron Ryan!"
I snap. "Don't call me that. That's not my name. It hasn't been my name since I was five."
"It's your name.."
"Go fuck yourself."
"or I could fuck Cassay."
I feel my hand slap him. He draws his palm to caress his cheek. "Fuck you."
I grab his bag, open the door, and throw it down the stairs. "Goodbye, Sam."
He heads towards the door, and I feel my heart breaking.
My phone buzzes, "Caitlyn's Dad." What the hell.
"Hello?"
"Can you come to the hospital? I was told not to say anything, except she wants you."
I get dressed in sweats and a pullover.