Vanished

A/N: Once again, a spice warning. No smut but definetly hints at it. If it becomes 'too hot to handle' (I absolutely love that show), just skip ahead to striated line. Other than that, peace out my lovelies.

"Olivia I can't believe you didn't tell us?!" (Emma)

"Yeah Livi, I'm your sister!" (Olive)

The girls bombarded Olivia with questions as they walked back from the beach. Enoch was walking next to her, holding his chin high as to try and keep up the tough act. Glancing over at the embarrassed and fluster girl next to him however, his heart melted and his emotions took control.

"She doesn't have to tell you two everything you know," His thick Scottish accent was protective as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her away from them. Olivia smiled up at him, immediately losing him in her deep blue eyes and brilliant smile.

"Awww!" The girls gushed behind them. This only deepened the couple's smiles.

Meanwhile, Jake waked grumpily behind Horace and Millard who were placing bets on when Fiona and Hugh would be together. He was sick of it. Could everyone just not focus on love for five damn seconds?

Enoch and Olivia sat down at dinner with their family, acting normal as always, but the giggling girls couldn't avoid staring at the two. Miss Peregrine noticed, allowing herself to discreetly smile. They knew, and soon, everyone else would too.

For the majority of the meal, the chatter was light and happy as they discussed their recent memories on the beach. Olivia however, was a tad distracted. Enoch hadn't tightly tied the vest in fear it would get soaking wet, so as it loosely hung off her frame, she felt a strong negative emotion weighing on her heart.

She looked up at it's source, Jake picking at his food. She had never thought of this hurting him, but what was she to do? She didn't have feelings for him, Enoch had already stolen her heart, but that didn't stop her from empathizing with him.

Wait, stop that Liv. You hate Jacob Portman.

As the younger kids rushed into the living space, Horace taking his usual space on the chair in the middle of the room, Olivia and Enoch slipped nonchalantly into their usual spot. Olivia went to sit in front of his feet but Enoch had a better idea. He gently pulled her by the waist into his lap, allowing her to lean back on his chest.

"Look at Enoch, he's blushing," Horace pointed out. All the kids turned to look at the two, "ooo"ing as Enoch threw a small throw pillow at Horace. Olivia simply giggled, throwing her head back at his pink tinted cheeks. It took everything in him not to attack her exposed neck right there, but then again, he was a private and closed up person, so he kept a straight face.

The movie was quite uneventful for a while, which was honestly a nice break from the recent, more frightening and emotionally draining ones. Olivia had even drifted off as Enoch trained an arm around her waist, protectively pulling her in.

Suddenly, Horace pulled out the eye piece as the dream was shifting again.

"M-Miss Peregrine.." he began, his cheeks went pink.

"What is it Horace? Is everything all right?" The caretaker was beginning to get concerned, they all were.

"Y-yeah.. I just think that maybe we should end movie night a bit early."

Miss Peregrine cocked her head. The bird was confused, so Horace continued.

"I just d-don't feel that this.. umm.. private moment should be shared."

Suddenly, it dawned on the teacher just what he was referring to.

"Ah yes.. well then, it's almost time for the reset anyway. Up up children." she chirped merrily, trying to change the subject as more kids slowly began picking up on what the posh boy was referring to, including Enoch who's cheeks glowed red.