You Deserve An Explanation

Olivia didn't wake up at her usual 8:01 time due to not being in her own room. She had never realized that Enoch wakes up a different way until Horace burst through the door, pocket watch in hand.

"Rise and sh-" He pardoned at the sight of Olivia curled up in Enoch's arms. Both stirred at his booming entrance.

"Well good morning Olivia. I didn't expect to find you both in such a... state." The posh boy snickered and Olivia and Enoch suddenly became very aware of their current state.

"Get out Horace," Enoch said sternly, but the posh boy was already closing the door.

"7:56!" he shouted out behind him.

Enoch groaned aloud, collapsing back into the bed as Olivia sat up next to him.

"He does this.. every morning?" she questioned groggily.

"Oh you should have heard the whole speech." Enoch wiped his hands over his eyes, rubbing them.

"It probably lasts ten minutes."

Olivia let out a slight chuckle. "Well, I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up at the next reset."

The exhausted girl plopped back down next to Enoch. He smiled, pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"I like that idea," and just like that, they were back asleep.

(Miss Peregrine really thought through her plan of putting the two biggest morning-haters in the same room. (sarcasm))

At 8:15 Horace was back to find that the two had fallen asleep yet again.

"Up up!" He yelled, receiving a harsh blow from a flying pillow.

"Get out Horace!" Enoch groaned.

Olivia giggled, "We're getting up Horace, we promise."

The boy seem satisfied with that empty promise as he left once again. "8:16!" He hollered out.

"Enoch," Olivia cooed.

"What," her friend responded harshly.

"I think we have to get up," she giggled.

"Not you too" he whined.

"Yes me too," Olivia mocked as she began to stand up.

"Nooo come back to bed" He pleaded.

She smirked.

"No can do, I have to put in my ear pieces before I have to hear anymore about Hugh's fawning over Fiona. It's adorable, but like... yeah not doing that this morning."

It was Enoch's turn to laugh.

"Seriously?"

"Oh god don't tell him you know. I can't handle the second-hand embarrassment." Olivia pleaded.

Enoch rolled his eyes.

"Finnneee,"

The two finally emerged from the room and headed downstairs to breakfast. They were the last one's to arrive after making their coffee and settling into their chairs.

"So you two." Olive started, devious smile spreading across her face.

Oh God (Olivia)

"That was an eventful night."

Both Enoch and Olivia choked on their coffee as Miss Peregrine looked up from her paper, suddenly very interested in the matter.

Olivia swallowed hard.