Hello Again My Love

As lunch concluded, and it seemed Enoch had noticeably lightened Olivia's spirits, the pair headed inside, laughing and joking as they cleared their plates.

"Olivia, Olivia!"

Claire was running towards her, Fiona and Bronwyn chasing- all three radiated extreme happiness.

Olivia bent down, picking up Claire as she dropped her plate in the sink. Enoch stood back, taking over it's washing as the girls conversed.

"What is it you three?" Olivia giggled.

Claire snuggled into her neck.

"They were doing my hair, but I said I wanted you to," Claire whined.

"Is that so?" Olivia peered down at her as she began tickling her with her free hand. The girl squirmed and squealed.

"I'll be right up." She smiled, placing the girl back on the ground.

"Us too?" Bronwyn and Fiona gave Olivia pleading eyes.

Olivia pondered for a moment.

"Meet me outside by the flower garden actually"

The girls squealed in excitement as they ran outside. Olivia turned to Enoch, smile still present on her face. It was seemingly contagious however, for he smiled at her.

I've fallen way too hard. (Enoch)

"I'm sorry you'll be losing me for the afternoon." She said sorrowfully.

He only brushed it off.

"I don't mind. After last night... I just want to make sure.." but Olivia cut him off by abruptly hugging him.

He stood there, frozen for a moment, but as realization hit, his arms wrapped tightly around her, burying his head into her brown and red locks. He was lost in her scent of lavender and autumn.

"All is forgiven" She spoke from her place on his shoulder.

He knew the young girls were waiting on her, making him feel greedy for wanting her to stay in his arms, even just a tad bit longer. He eventually let her go, though it didn't make it any easier.

As she walked off, curls bouncing with her steps, he turned back around, lost in his thoughts.

I'm gonna marry that girl one day. (Enoch)

He began to hum to himself, the same song she had sung to him when he was crying, completely unaware of Emma and Jake standing in the doorway.

"Someone's in love," Emma cooed. Enoch froze but didn't turn around.

"You don't know what your on about," he stated calmly, holding up his same cool guy act that he always resorted to when feeling vulnerable.

"Whatever lover-boy," Emma cooed, he turned to send her a glare, only to notice Jake was standing there next to him.

He turned off the faucet.

"Can I help you both?" Enoch was annoyed as he leaned against the sink, arms folded over his chest.

"Can you take over for Jake's tour? I have a chore to attend to and I can't seem to find Olivia."

Enoch leaned his head back in annoyance.

"You just missed her.. but I guess so. She's busy anyways."

Emma scurried off, yelling a quick thanks as she left out the front door.

Enoch and Jake stood in a tense silence.

"So.." Jake stated awkwardly.

Enoch rolled his eyes.