Author's Note

It is very important that you read this before you begin the story!!!

Hello my Lovelies,

I have a few notes about the story that I feel important to share before you begin. Thank you so much for selecting my story to read, and if after reading my note to you all, you choose to click off, that is totally fine. For those of you who choose to stay throughout, please make sure to vote and comment. I love receiving constructive criticism and feedback. This is also my first ever POSTED story, so please be gentle with her.

1.Emma and Olive are switched as they are in the movie, it works a lot better that way with the plot line.

2.The hollowgasts do eat the children's eyes instead of their souls.

3.For the purposes of this being an Enoch romance story, he is older to fit the part.

4.Many events that take place are out of order, or still occur but don't occur the same way. As an author, when adding a character into an already existing story, you quickly learn that they really can have an impact on the original plot line.

5.This story ends where the movie leaves off. I am currently reading the first book and have yet to read the sequel. I also don't plan on adding more once I do read them, so please make sure to follow for more Peculiar Children stories.

6.Leave requests in the comments of what you want to see more of and what you may want to see in new stories.

7.The village the children visit is not within the loop, it is actually just on the outskirts of it.

8. WARNING: There are spicy moments in this story as well as cursing.

As always, please go follow my tiktok page @lizcon25 where I do all sorts of updates whether it be on my stories or if I finally ever shift. If you read and you like my writing style, let me know what other fandoms you would like to see me do. Ok, I'll shut up now. I hope you enjoy. Peace out my lovelies.