All Mine

AN: May be a bit spicy for some, but definitely worth reading all the way through.

Horace was the first to find them in their position, relieved as it seemed they were no longer fighting. To be honest, a hand-full of the peculiars were afraid that one had died from all the tension and anger that seemed to radiate off their skin, especially since no one heard anything for a long time to follow.

Due to all of this, he let them sleep, and even this being against his better judgment, a few more minutes couldn't hurt. It was honestly an amazement that he didn't notice the small purple bruises on Enoch's collar and behind Olivia's ears, or their intertwined fingers. What he did notice was that they had made up, and he was simply content with that.

A few more minutes turned into 10 minutes, then 20, then half an hour. Suddenly, Olivia sat straight up is bed, completely aware that they were very late.

"E! E!" She whispered shouted, lightly shaking her lover boy.

"Mmm" he groggily stirred.

"E we're late for breakfast!" She was already pulling on her shoes, doing her best to lace them up and act as though they were simply getting ready.

"Shit," he muttered, joining her in the mad rush of dressing.

"Wait."He stopped her as she was fixing her hair to make sure they covered the small bruises from their.. aggressive making out.

"How do we act? Are we mad at each other or are we civil?"

Olivia thought about this. Then it dawned on her.. Horace.

"Horace undoubtedly saw us this morning. I say we stick with civil unless they seem to know."

Last night, when stopping to breathe, they decided that it was too soon to tell everyone, especially with all the recent stress of Horace's visions. Though Olivia wanted to tell Olive, she knew her sister and just how TERRIBLE she was with secrets.

As they smoothed themselves out to walk out the door, Enoch decided to test something.

"Hold on love," as butterflies were sent through Olivia's stomach with his words, Enoch grabbed the side of her face, kissing her softly on the lips. Yup, still apple pie.

As they broke apart, she smiled up at him.

"What was that for?" She asked dumbfounded. He smiled.

"You're my apple pie now. You tasted like it last night, and still do today. It's what you are to me."

Olivia's heart melted through the corset. This was them. They weren't ordinary, they never had been. Even for peculiars they had an interesting friendship, but now in a relationship, this was them. Special and different in their own way, because all they needed was each other.

Calmly rushing down the stairs, they entered one after the other, faces straight and acting normal. The others were already eating and most smiled up at them. Seemingly, no one suspected a thing. No one expected that the two best friends were now more than that. They simply were them, and since no one ever tried to figure that out, no one even questioned them.

"Sorry we began without you children. Horace told us that you were both fast asleep and he thought you shouldn't be disturbed." Miss Peregrine smiled light-heartedly, the glimmer in her eyes looked at the two knowingly.

The two fought back a blush.

"Yeah.. that was some fight last night," Millard piped in but Hugh elbowed him.

Olivia and Enoch looked to each other, simply deciding to leave it at that.

Breakfast had little chatter. Most were afraid the two friends were on thin ice, breaking apart again at the smallest inconvenience. Olivia and Enoch however, acted as though nothing had happened, simply acting as they always had. After the meal, the two cleaned up the ishes and headed outside. It wasn't going to be a very practical day in the shop if neither could keep their hands off each other with the opportunity to be alone. It was best if they remained in the public view for now, just to not raise suspicions.