Chapter 55

My eyes fluttered open and I felt my body convulse as I bolted upright, trying to take in my surroundings whilst also trying to ignore the pain in my eyes from the sun streaming through the window. I sighed quietly and looked around, noticing a blanket draped over me which I'm sure hadn't been there last night. Last night. I felt my body fall back onto the sheets as my mind drifted back, remembering everything. Oh my god. I sat up again, after realizing there was no presence of him beside me. I looked around; feeling confused and then started to jump out the bed before cursing to myself. Crap. Where were my clothes? I peeked my head over the side of the bed, only finding a white tee shirt which I assumed was Harry's. Seeing no other choice, I swung my legs off the bed and grabbed it almost instantly, pushing my arms through the short sleeves and tugging it over my head. It fell just past my bum, which I mentally slapped myself at. Standing up, I kept my gaze down though before I could look up I felt hands grab my waist and pull me backwards. Naturally I screamed, though soon began to laugh as he rolled me around so that he was lying on top of me. I opened my eyes and met his dazzling ones, raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Hi beautiful," he whispered, a grin at the corners of his mouth. 

"Hi," I sighed, my fingers tracing past the elastic from his boxers to his chest, then up and around his neck. He smiled, his arms tightening around my waist as his eyes scanned over me.

"I like my shirt on you," he commented, sliding the hemline up a little. I felt myself blush.

"Well that's good, because I had nothing else to throw on," I remarked, trying my best not to grin as well. I doubted that it worked. "Where are my clothes?"

His grin only became wider and he sent me a quick wink.

"I don't know..." He trailed off. I laughed quietly at his sudden sarcastic but innocent tone. Taking him by surprise, I sat up quickly and as he wasn't expecting it, I found it easy to swap positions so that I was lying on top of him instead.

"Really?" I mocked, tearing away from his excited expression to the room behind me. I had no idea where he had hidden my clothes, though my suitcase was sitting in the other room, a pair of boy shorts peeking out of the top. I swear that had not been open before. Had Harry seen the...the, erm, what do I call them? Outfits? I prayed not. I looked back down at him, shivering as his fingers traced circles on my arms and his eyes lingered on his shirt I was wearing. Was he trying to kill me? I bent down slightly and just stared at his features, my mind drifting back.

His curls. I twisted one in my finger and felt myself blush as his eyes watched me. I curled my other fingers in his hair and messed it up slightly, but somehow it still fell perfectly. It had done that last night too, no matter how much I'd tried. My hands slid down and stopped at his chest, my eyes travelling lower.

His stomach. Well, all of him, in fact. Every inch of him was perfect. I wasn't one to talk in a crude way, but he was good. Not that I could compare him to anyone, because I couldn't, but I just...I couldn't imagine it getting any better than that. I couldn't imagine it being any more perfect than that.

His eyes. My gaze travelled up and met his. I looked into his dazzling emerald eyes, so excited and alive. They made me feel alive too, and exhilarated at not just the fact that he had been my first time, but also the fact that he was mine.

His lips. They had constantly been attracted and attached to mine, like magnets. Rough and passionate one moment, soft and tender the next. Fireworks continuously swarming around me, my mind spinning as my heart beat faster than the speed of light. That's what his kisses did to me. That's what he always did to me, the effect he had always had on me.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered below me, his voice soft like angels.

"You," I simply answered, sealing his lips with a kiss so that he couldn't reply. He kissed me back softly, leaning up so that he was eventually sat up with my legs straddling him. I pulled away and he smiled, kissing me once more before sighing quietly. I looked down, feeling slightly embarrassed, though he didn't press the matter.

"I have an idea," he suddenly said.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him and playing with a strand of his hair.

"Can I have your ring?" He asked, gesturing to the golden circle sitting on my finger. I nodded wearily, unsure of what he was implying.

"Sure."

I slid the ring off my finger, placing it into his waiting hand. I touched the space it had been, now feeling empty even though I had worn it for just over a month. Looking back up at Harry, my eyes widened a little as I watched him unclasp the dog chain he always wore around his neck. He then slid his ring off his finger too and threaded them both through the clasp so that they fell together onto the silver chain. I was still shocked by his actions so barely reacted as he hooked the necklace around my neck. I met his gaze and he smiled brightly, which made my heart melt.

"Harry..." I began, twisting the chain between my fingers. "...I can't. "

"Can't what?" He asked.

"Take this," I answered as I shook my head. "It means so much to you." He laughed quietly to himself and copied my head shaking.

"Car, nothing means as much to me as you do."

I looked down again at the chain, now holding both of our rings. I let my hands fall into my lap and peeked up at his exultant eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered, closing them. I hesitated before continuing.

"Last night-" I began as I twiddled my fingers together, though I wasn't able to finish.

"-I know," he whispered, placing his hand over mine.

"It was perfect," I smiled, still looking down.

"You're perfect," he said, and I laughed quietly, shaking my head.

"You are," he argued. "Car, look at me."

I looked up and met his gaze, feeling myself blush yet again.

"You're perfect to me," he sung, his voice low but sounding amazing. I felt my eyebrows narrow in confusion and cocked my head to the side slightly.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Just a little preview from our next album," he said, and I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I screamed, my inner fangirl surfacing. He laughed out loud, tilting his head backwards as he did. I bounced up and down, having no clue what he had just sang to me but still feeling excited.

"The new album?" I asked, calming down the slightest. "I didn't think you guys had even started that yet!"

"We haven't," he replied, looking back up. "It's something Ed wrote which he's letting us have."

Ed. Sheeran. Ed Sheeran's song sung by one direction on their new album?! Oh my god!

"What's it called?!" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Sorry, can't give that away yet," he smirked, grabbing my waist and setting me down off the bed before standing up himself. I sent him an innocent expression, receiving only a laugh in response.

"If you screamed that much with one line, I can't imagine what you'll do if I tell you the name of the song!" He cried, before winking in my direction. "Sorry babe, I'm saving that for tonight."

Tonight. Oh, fabulous. I was definitely looking forward to that. Grabbing my hand, Harry pushed me in front of him, walking slowly as his voice whispered in my ear.

"Come on, let’s get ready."

***

She snapped a photo on her camera, jumping up and down as she looked at the result. I smiled brightly, aiming my phone in her direction and taking a few pictures of her standing there so simply but perfectly. She turned her attention to me and caught sight of my actions, her eyes widening slightly. She let go of her huge camera, allowing it to fall into place around her neck as she ran up to me.

"Hey!" She cried, blocking my phone with her hand.

"What?" I laughed, sliding my arm around her small waist. She leaned her head into my chest, watching my phone intently as I took a picture of the arc de triomphe. I then steered her away from the view of the traffic-filled roundabout and towards the champs-elysees instead.

"Wow," she breathed beside me.

"I know," I laughed, beginning to lead the way down the never-ending road. Last night was unbelievable; I couldn't believe how amazing she was. But she did always surprise me. I knew that tonight was going to be fun, though. I hoped that she wouldn't be nervous around me, because she didn't have to be, and I didn't want her to be. The sun was already setting into twilight hour, which I couldn't believe. Today had gone so fast, and actually successful too as we had only been bothered by the paparazzi once. We had returned back to the Eiffel Tower and travelled to the very top, had taken a romantic stroll through the main part of Paris, and a private boat cruise along the river seine. Overall, it had been a pretty amazing day. Now all that was left to do was shop for a few hours and then go for a meal. We would probably be exhausted by the time we arrived back at the hotel, but whatever happened, happened.

"What's this?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized Carly had stopped in front of a...what? I didn't have a clue. Large, golden gates were open in front of us, leading through to what looked like a set of gardens, though I doubted that, as we were on the main shopping street of Paris. I tore my eyes away from the gates to see a sign attached to the side of them. My eyebrows rose slightly, and I looked down at her.

"It's Abercrombie and Fitch."

Her eyebrows rose too, and before I knew it she was grabbing my hand and leading me through the gates and along the stoned pathway. Okay, I guess she wanted to go in here. Turning right, we came face-to-face with the main building, which was massive. The doors were open, a topless male man standing in the entrance with a girl at his side. I mentally rolled my eyes. I could totally pull that off.

"Hello!" The girl chirped in a French accent, running over to us as we entered the store. I think she noticed who I was because her eyes widened slightly.

"Hi!" Carly brightly said, smiling at the boy too.

"Would you like a picture?" He asked, winking at her. Could he not see me standing right behind her, grasping her hand? Idiot.

"Come on!" I cried, smiling at the girl and ignoring the boy before pushing Carly inside. The music was blasting inside here and floors before us were covered with clothes. I just about heard Carly's laughter.

"What are you laughing about?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"You," she answered. "Did you really think I'd get a picture with that guy?"

"I don't know, maybe," I said, laughing along with her. "I could pull that off though, couldn't I?"

"Oh yes," she nodded, grinning at me and stepping slightly closer to me. "Much better." She pressed her hand against my stomach before pulling away. Oh, god. We made our way through the store and Carly pointed out a few things, both for her and myself. I kept telling her to try some of the stuff on, though she refused, which did annoy me a little bit; I wanted to treat her! After browsing awhile we made a stop at the fragrances and Carly grabbed a bottle, spraying it against her wrist.

"Shoot!" She whispered.

"What?" I laughed. In reply she held the bottle up to me, which read aftershave. So she had just sprayed men's aftershave on herself. That was...kind of hot.

"Nice," I commented. She lifted her arm up and smelt the scent, looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god," she said, holding the bottle in my direction.

"What now?" I laughed.

"Can I spray this on you?" She held the bottle in front of me, seeming ecstatic. What was she so excited about?

"Yeah, okay," I smiled, holding my arm out. She sprayed it on me and I lifted my arm up, surprised at how nice the scent was, without trying to sound gay.

"That's actually quite good," I commented, looking down at her.

"Yay!" She squealed, grabbing a box. I narrowed my eyebrows, following her as she turned away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm buying you it!"

"No, you're not!" I spun her around, shaking my head.

"Oh, please!" She practically begged, standing up on her toes so that her eyes were level with my mouth. I was still taller so grinned, causing a sigh to escape her lips.

"It smells so nice on you," commented, leaning up to my ear before whispering: "I might not be able to resist you if you wear it."

Shit. She knew how to get my attention.

"Okay," I sighed, causing her to smile. She turned to head towards the counter, though I grabbed her hand.

"But only if I can buy you something too." I cocked my head to the side, smirking. She sighed quietly, looking down.

"Is there even any point in me arguing with you?"

"Nope."

"Okay...thank you," she kissed me quickly before running over to the counter. Result.

***

'You slept with him last night. Slept with him. You're no longer a virgin anymore. The nervous part is over. So stop freaking out over this!'

I wish my voice would shut up. The chance of that happening was extremely small though; it never stopped rambling on. I was stood in the bathroom (on my own) holding up two...outfits in front of me. Oh, who was I kidding, I was holding two lingerie sets in front of me. Harry thought I was getting my pyjamas on, though I had other ideas. Could I do this? Could I be sexy? I shook my head, setting down the lacy blue piece and choosing the black one instead. May as well go for it. After putting it on, I shifted the straps to try and make it sit comfortably, but it didn't work at all. Jeesh, how tight was this thing?! I examined myself in the mirror and sighed. My boobs looked huge. Huge. Well, they were, but I hated reminding myself that. Ugh. I guess it fitted though, in a lingerie way. If you call ending halfway past your bum, revealing eighty percent of your breasts and showing almost all of your skin behind the lace fitted, then I was good to go. We had had an amazing day, and I wanted this to happen again. So badly. So I had to be confident. Which I could do. Bring it on.

I walked towards the door and opened it slightly. I couldn't see him.

"Harry?" I called.

"Yeah, Car?" I heard from the other room. Here goes. Georgia would be proud.

"I need your help," I replied, surprising myself by sounding much more confident than I felt. "Well, I need your opinion on something."

"Opinion on what?" He asked. Had he really not clicked on? I couldn't hear movement so took it as a cue to step out of the bathroom and close the door behind me. Where was he? Bedroom - right.

"I bought something back home, but I'm not sure if it fits..." I trailed off as I turned the corner and reached the bottom of the three steps. Walking up them, I kept my gaze down and bit my lip nervously. As I reached the top step I looked up, analyzing him. His gaze was fixed out the window though at the sound of my steps his head turned and did a double take. Time for scoring time.

First his eyes widened. Score one. Then his eyebrows arched. Score two. He then blinked. One. Two. Three times. Score three, four, five. His mouth dropped slightly. Score six. His eyes raked across my body. Yes, Gab had told me that was worth two points. Score eight. His eyebrows then narrowed slightly. Score nine - almost there! To top it off, a small sigh escaped his agape lips. Score ten, yes! If this was a test I'd have an A*. The girls would be proud.

I grinned, not nervous at all anymore. Noticing the wall stood right next to me, I saw the opportunity and stuck my elbow out, leaning against it as I placed my hand behind my head and stuck my bum out slightly too. Was this right?

"Stop it," he whispered, his expression serious though his eyes dazzling. My grin deepened. I guess it was right.

"What do you think?" I asked, leaning forward slightly. It took every ounce in my body not to burst out laughing at his face and completely ruin my 'sexiness' I had going on. He said nothing, his eyes still watching me. I looked down and sighed, still in character.

"You don't like it," I whispered, removing my hand from the wall. "It's fine. I'll go and get changed," I added, turning away from him and walking down the steps.

"Oh my god," I heard, so took the opportunity to turn around, my eyebrows arched slightly. I didn't have time to react though, because he was already there, in front of me.

"You're not getting away that easily," he said seductively, picking me up bridal-style and carrying me back over to the bed. In one quick motion he threw me onto the mattress, causing a laugh to escape my lips. I was pretty sure his aim was to climb on top of me so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, spinning him around so that I was lying above him. His usual green eyes darkened with lust and he crashed his lips to mine, kissing me rough and passionately. He sat up, his hands sliding up and down my back as mine messed with his curls. I pulled him closer to me and pressed my stomach into his as my legs stayed either side of his waist. The fireworks swarmed around us like last night, like every kiss, every touch we shared. I felt as though both of our feelings towards each other surfaced each time we were together and created this unbelievable, perfect feeling. To me, it was just love. I couldn't think of it being anything else. Harry pulled away from me and looked up into my eyes, whilst his arms tightened around my waist, my chest being pressed just below his neck as I was kneeling up, causing several inches to lie between us.

"Little things," he whispered.

"What?" I replied, my voice small and breathless.

"That's the name of that song," he finished. Oh...fudge. I couldn't even fangirl, because I was too distracted by him. Again.

"Thank you," I whispered, pressing my lips to his, no doubt resulting in pleasure upon both of us as I felt his feelings surface.

***

Three weeks. It took me three weeks to update this, and I'm so sorry. I know I always say I have things on, but I have literally been so busy these past few weeks and have had no time to write! Sorry everyone, I hope you all like this chapter though! I'll try to get another update done before Thursday! How are you all? Good? I need your help!

My friends and I were talking the other day at lunch, and I'm going to make a trailer for my fanfic using my sony vegas software! We've picked celebrities for all of the characters who I'm sure you'll love, except Carly. I don't know..I just can't think of the right celebrity for her, I have this image in my mind and I just want to choose the perfect person! In my head I see her as a mix of Lucy Hale and Kristen Stewart, but there's obviously no one who looks like that haha! So I need your help in choosing her! I'd love you all to comment on this chapter with what you thought of it, but also who you would like to be Carly! Pleaseeee! It will give me a good idea, because I can choose a celeb who I know you all like too! What do you think? Thumbs up! :D

As always, thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me :D drop a vote if you liked this chapter, send me some comments and..happy reading!

Much love,

faye .xo