17.my new life

Oikawa POV

"Father," I said

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving. Do you need anything else?" I said

"No"

"Father, I may be late. I'm bored. I want to go into town."

"OK"

"Bye"

Two days have passed since that festival and that event and we are still in Miyagi.

When I opened the door, I saw someone ranging doorbell.

"Turoo!" My mother said and my father got up quickly and came forward.

"I missed you," my mother said, hugging me. My father and I were surprised.

"What do you want?" My father took me and said.

"What is the problem? He is my son and I have the right to see him," my mother said.

"It was your behavior that led him to his death. Who told you to come here?" My father said.

"The boy who hasn't paid attention to him all this time," my mother said, and Iwaizumi stood next to my mother.

I was very surprised and said "I have to go" and I pushed everyone aside and we ran fast.

Iwaizumi followed me and my mother stayed with my father

"Oikawa wait for a moment, wait," Iwaizumi said, and took my hand.

"What? SAY IT! WHAT? well say it!" I shouted.

"Wait a minute. I can't say that like this."

"I CAN'T STAND. Tell me quickly I have to do something ." I could not look him in the face.

"I do not know how to say. Well .. well let 's sit down."

"If you do not tell me I will go. There are many things I did not do." I said and started moving.

"OKAY, okay, I'll say." Iwaizumi said and held my hand tightly.

"Oikawa, I .... I really do not know what to say. I have not had a friend like you until now. It is hard for anyone to lose the childhood friend. I lied if I said I do not care. It also has properties. I said you're dead and after that, I thought I can't do nothing for the past."

"ENOUGH. YOU CAN'T DO. YOU STILL CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THE PAST. THE PAST IS PAST AND I BECAME A NEW PERSON AND YOU BECAME A NEW PERSON. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RUIN MY LIFE!" I shouted.

"Oika-"

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE."

"WHY?"

"I have a girlfriend" I lied

"DO NOT LIE, you were GAY"

He find out!

"WHY AM I LYING? Do it in your HEART WITHOUT FEELING that when you loved a boy, it did not make sense. WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE FROM THE INSIDE OF YOUR HEART, IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU WHETHER HE IS A GIRL OR A BOY," I shouted. He became silent.

I quickly left that place. My heart ached again and I hated it.

I hurried home and forgot to get my belongings.

When I went upstairs, my mother came out of the house in a state of anxiety and ran away.
When I went inside, my father was sitting between the budget and the glass.

"FATHER! WHAT HAPPENED?" I said.

My father was very angry and did not talk about the reason why he is angry. I left the house quickly.