7.you gonna be ok!

Iwaizumi POV

Oikawa was very upset. I couldn't understand him, but he was really ill.
Not being able to speak will ruin half your life, but the way Oikawa speaks, it hurts my heart strangely. It hurts terribly. All of them, for me and for Oikawa and his family.

I had never seen Oikawa cry this much. Oikawa cried a lot and his whole body was shaking.

I stood next to him for a while and Oikawa fell asleep, but tears still came from his eyes and he held my hand tightly.

I shook my hand, Oikawa was restless again.

Oikawa's mother came.
I got up, but Oikawa's mother entered the room.

"He can't ..." Oikawa's mother said.

"No! Of course not!" I said anxiously and quickly.

"How is he now?"

"Turoo just slept, but the doctor said he should go to a ward. I think it would be better if Oikawa was with you from now on. So I'm leaving." I said and packed my things.

"Iwaizumi. WAIT. Can I make a request?"

"Um ... yes"

"I know, you've got into a lot of trouble, and if you do not like it, just say no.
I wanted to see him, but now I feel that Oikawa is so comfortable around you."

"No, no problem," I said.

"Really?l really am sorry. I caused trouble."

"No! It's nothing"

Oikawa's mother left the hospital a few minutes after the conversation.
I fell asleep after a few minutes and woke up after two hours.

When I woke up, Oikawa was still asleep and there were still tears in his eyes.

We had to go to the neuropsychology department, but after an hour, the shift was over

We had to go to the neuropsychology department, but after an hour, the shift was over. I decided to wake Oikawa. It was hard because I really didn't want to wake him. I had a feeling that if I woke Oikawa, he would start crying again.

"Oikawa! Oikawa. O.I.K.A.W.A. Oikawa Tooru"

"Mmm?"

"Get up. The doctor said you should be examined by a specialist."

Oikawa got up. When he was ready, I brought him a wheelchair.

Oikawa was still like a depressed person and wanted to say something but could not.

"The guys were really worried about you. Let them know today that you came to your senses. By the way, your classmate was also very worried about you. You should call him too." I said.

Oikawa shook his head.

"Should I not call them?" I said and Oikawa did not react and lowered his head.