6.where am I?

Oikawa POV

It was dark everywhere. It was a long time. The last moment I remember was:

I was in the car. I was crying that ...
I do not remember anything anymore. I don't know what happened that I just wanted to sleep.

Little by little, I heard sounds like the sound of a heartbeat

I couldn't open my eyes. The sounds became more clear. My left leg hurt. The pain was getting worse and worse.

I didn't want to open my eyes at all. I couldn't move. My whole body was full of pain.

Why did I lie down?
I had to be on my way to Tokyo and I should be home by now.
Why does my whole body hurt?
Is my mother worried or is she still angry?
Iwa Chan know?
where am I?
Maybe someone kidnapped me!
No. I don't worth that much.

I couldn't move my body, I could hardly open my eyes.

Like my whole body was bruised and I was tired.
When I opened my eyes, I could only see a light bulb.

My body is numb, I can't move, the sound of my heartbeat comes ....
I'm in the hospital !?
Did something happen to me?

I forcibly raised my hand, I saw that a needle was attached to my hand.

I followed the pipe that was connected to my hand with my eyes. My head was attached to my hand ....

Iwaizumi POV

It takes about 2 months. Oikawa's mother allows me to come to Oikawa twice a week.

I was currently reading a book.
Every day when I came to Oikawa, I said these words in my heart:

How long do I have to wait for you. How is it possible that your best friend and childhood friend in the hospital is in the hospital bed because of a small mistake? A mistake that can be anyone's fault. When will he come to his senses? I'm getting tired. If you wake up, I want to talk to you all. I just want to tell you one thing quickly. Just wake up.

I put the book aside and looked out the room window. I said these words to myself again.

I thought Oikawa heard it too. It's funny. I know I'm just losing my mind. I dont have to say these words.
I closed my eyes and looked at Oikawa's bed, Oikawa's eyes were open and he was looking at his hand!
At first I thought my eyes were wrong. I couldn't believe it.

Oikawa POV

I noticed every drop of serum entering my body.
Someone ran up to me and then hurried out of the room and called the doctor.

A boy came with the doctor. That boy was Iwa Chan. I was very happy when I found out that boy was Iwa Chan.

"If you see light in your eyes, shake your hand," the doctor said. And I shook my hand.