21.what are they talking about

𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Iwa Chan! What is this?"

Marriage isn't what you think it is.

This was something that was written on Iwa Chan's mobile phone and sent to his by my father.

What does that mean? Can't I stay with Iwa Chan anymore? Did he find his woman? Is this happy ending today? I still want time to stay with Iwa Chan.
I had all these questions in my mind and I was scared.

"Iwa Chan?" I said, and Iwa Chan did not answer when I returned.

It was a strange situation. I didn't understand anything.

"I-iwa Cha-" I was very surprised

IWA CHAN WAS KNEELING IN FRONT OF ME! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

At that moment, I looked at the box in his hand. I closed my mouth and looked away. I couldn't look into Iwa Chan's eyes. I started crying.

"will you marry me?"

I cried more when I heard this sentence and I sat on the floor and cried louder.

"OIKAWA!" Iwa Chan said and sat down next to me.

"I knew. It 's not time to get married yet," said Iwa Chan, wanting to get up. Suddenly, I turned to Iwa Chan and conveyed all my feelings to Iwa Chan with kissing.

" Yeah"

"Ha?"

"I'LL MARRY YOU," I said, and we kissed again.

My father was just taking pictures and I was not good at any of them.

I cried in every photo like this and I didn't really know the reason for crying

I cried in every photo like this and I didn't really know the reason for crying. Why was I really crying?! 🤨

𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

I was both sad and happy when I found out that Turoo and Iwaizumi wanted to get married.

Sad that I will be alone in my life from now on and happy that my son is growing up.