10.why is everything changed?

Oikawa POV

Tomorrow

I went to university by car today.
I was talking, all the students knew me as a horned person or a famous person in the university and now with the loss of the ability to speak, my whole personality collapsed.

The second bell I was talking to Shin in class and only the two of us were in class.

Four people came from the next class and one of them said, "Are you Oikawa?"

And they pointed me and I showed yes with my head.

"Can you come down?" The boy said again.

"For what?" Shin said.

"If you like, come too"

"What? Why?" Shin said.

"Wait, let me see if that boy is dumb? Why doesn't he talk?" A boy from that group said with a laugh.

"Why are you talking like this? Your words were so bad. Say I'm sorry." Shin said

"Oh my God! I'm scared! Look who he's friends with. He's friends with a boy who's gay. No, he's your boyfriend!"

Those boys were talking to each other.
I saw Shin very angry and upset.

"You want to cry. Cry!" Those boys say.

"Wa ar u sha? Shat a. Shaap. SHADE FUC UP... (What are you saying? SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCKING UP.
YOU DIDN'T FIND STUDENT AND YOU GOT US! Are you tired? ”I said.

"What did you say? Do you have the courage to come?" One of the boys said, grabbing my collar and punching me in the face.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Shin said.

"WOW. Did I hit your boyfriend? I'm sorry."

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH. WHAT DO YOU SAY?" Shin said.

I was without a cane and could not stand on my feet. The boy looked at Shane and I punched him in the face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, BITCH?" Two boys said from behind and took my hands.

The leader of the group showed me a picture.
A picture I could not believe.

"I'm sorry I disturbed the air of two love birds."

A photo of Shin, and I took him. But that was not the point. The thing was, we were kissing.

I became more angry and started punching the boy.

Two people grabbed me and the other hit me in the face.

My nose bled and they hit me harder. I really did not know the reason for this fight.

Shin hurried to get one of the masters.
They hit me to the point that tears flowed from my eyes. I did not cry but tears came to my eyes.

My question was why did they want to beat me? Catching me oppressed? Because I can not speak?
Those boys left and I fell to the ground and my nose was bleeding.

"OIKAWA! How are you?" Shin said and entered the classroom with a deputy.

"Can you get up?" The deputy said and I showed my staff.
.
.
They took me to the hospital.
After the examination

"Aren't you in pain?" Shin said and I shook my head and got up.

"Lie down. Let the nosebleed stop. Thank God you didn't get seriously injured," Shin said.

my phone ringed. Shin picked up the phone:

" Hello." Shin said.

"We're on our way. Excuse me, we've had a few more things to do today. Yes. We're arriving now," Shin said, and hung up.

"It was Iwaizumi," Shin said.

I was not bored with Iwaizumi at all. It gets very sticky.
I went home.

"I can come in," said Iwizumi.

Iwaizumi came in and prepared dinner. I was lying on the bed and my face was on the pillow and I could not see my face.

"Dinner is ready. Come sit down and eat."

"Why dient u jo ooto dier vif ur gilfrend?
( Why didn't you go out to dinner with your girlfriend today?)" I said with difficulty and hatred and sadness.

"OIKAWA!" Iwizumi said

" She was a beautiful girl," I said, and cried again.

Iwaizumi removed the blanket.

"What happened? OIKAWA ?! WHY IS YOUR FACE LIKE THIS?" Iwizumi said.

"I can not. I can no longer defend myself. Why is my life like this?" I said softly.

"WHAT?" Iwizumi said.

"Yaa! Eveting hz jangd in doz 2 month. Univesiti, neyborhoz, my flendz, even u!...(YEAH! Everything has changed in those two months. The university, the neighborhood, my friends, EVEN YOU! Why have you changed? YOU HAVEN'T LOOKED AT ME SINCE THAT DAY! Why?)" I said.

 The university, the neighborhood, my friends, EVEN YOU! Why have you changed? YOU HAVEN'T LOOKED AT ME SINCE THAT DAY! Why?)" I said

"What do you mean? I'm in front of you now. Calm down!" Iwa Chan sat at my feet and said.

" I luf Iwa(I love Iwa Chan)," I said,

and Eva Chan hugged me and said, "I love you too

and Eva Chan hugged me and said, "I love you too. How can I? You are my best friend."

I think Iwaizumi did not understand what I meant and he had another meaning.

____________________
To be continue....