5.wait

Iwaizumi POV

"Iwaizumi "

" Yes"

"Tooru was on his way back to Tokyo,and he had an accident" she said.

what has happened?!

"You - are you tasting me? I know. It's not possible." I said and I really did not believe and I thought it was a joke.

"Do you think I'm kidding? You can come to the hospital."

I did not believe. Until now, I did not think that my best friend would have an accident or something would happen to him, what should be my reaction.

"Is he alright?" I said

"Not really"

"I'm coming there now," I said

"No, I'm here-"

"I'm coming. Can you send the address?"

After Oikawa's mother sent the address, I rushed myself to the hospital.

"Hello. How is he?" I said

"Last night, when he was returning, he crashed into a truck. His left leg, which had been injured before, was also bruised and broken. He also suffered a brain injury," Oikawa's mother said.

"I think it was all my fault," Oikawa's mother trembled and began to cry.

"Auntie! Did something happen at home?" I said

"He told me-" Oikawa's mother did not say the whole sentence.

" WHAT DID HE SAID?" I said

"He said he liked someone and I was against it and somehow I did not think it would happen." Oikawa's mother said and cried badly.

"WHERE IS HE NOW?" I said

"ICU" Oikawa mother said Oikawa bed number and I entered the room.

Oikawa was not in a good condition at all and I did not want to see this at all.

"Why are bad things happening to you recently? Are you doing this yourself? It 's very hard for me to see you in this situation and talk to you. I have a lot of questions and I want to ask you." I'm talking in the ICU. I know now is not the time for jokes. I came out of the room.

"Auntie, I will stay with Oikawa," I said.

"No, I'll stay with him. You have to go to university. It 's hard for you. I can't either," Oikawa' s mother said.

I went to school tomorrow.

All I could think about was going to see Oikawa today. I wanted to see him now.

I was sad. I was afraid something would happen and I wanted to be by his side. There was no one to upset us anymore. There was no one to call me all day. I was worried.

"Iwizumi said yesterday that we should get to know each other better today." Said a girl named Tono

"Hello. I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well today. I can't come today," I said, and her face looked sad.

"I know . I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. I'm having a personal problem these days this is the reason I can't. If there 's a day when I have nothing to do, I'll call you to come to my house." I said.

My thought was busy, but I said this to please Tono.
I was busy and went to the hospital sooner.

"How is Oikawa?" I asked Oikawa mother.

"Hello, why are you here now,  you are not going to university?" Oikawa mother said

"I can not. I do not know why. Can I stay with him today?" I said

"No, you have to go to university. Your mother will understand, she will fight you. If you do not go to university, you will miss classes," Oikawa's mother said.

"Please. If I'm not here, I'm thinking instead and I can not concentrate. Please," I said.

"Tell me if he regained consciousness or something happened," Oikawa's mother said

"Thank you very much," I said

I entered the room.
After entering the room, I just waited.
One day, one week and ...

Oikawa life was like dry wood. My life was like a match without fire that caught fire with Oikawa.
Wait, wait, wait, and wait again.
Just wait, I'm sure you will come to your senses .....

____________________
To be continue.....

Im so sorry this chapter wasnt so much