15.my life is...

Oikawa POV

the day after tomorrow

Two days have passed and Iwaizumi still does not know and that was very good for my mood. I was supposed to be released today and my father went to sign the form and pay.
My cell phone rang. It was Makki:

"Hello" Makki said

" Hello"

"Oikawa, you came to your senses! Why didn't you tell us? We were very worried."

"gomen"

"It's okey. Okay then goodbye."

" Bye"

End of call

Someone knocked on the door when the call ended.

"Come in," I said

"Oh, Dad, how late it is," I whispered.

"Hello Oikawa" ?

"gasp"

That was Iwaizumi.

"How are you? I was very worried about you."

I lowered my head.

"I know .... you may not want to talk to me. I'm sorry about everything. I do not know how it was understood but-"

" go out"

"Oikawa I really-"

"Please go out. GO OUT. WE'D BETTER NOT SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN."

"ALLOW ME A MOMENT"

"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE"

"THEN WHY? I did not do anything. I told you something? I said something bad? Why are you behaving like this? Look what you did! Look what you did to yourself! It 's hard for me to kill yourself for me. That your face is not the same as before. Look at under your eyes. Your did a very bad job. If you did this for my heart, your work was very bad. WHY DID YOU DO THIS? Huuu. Sigh "Iwaizumi was kind of. He put his hand on his face.

"I DO NOT WANT TO. I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS WORLD," I said

"STUPID"

"What?"

"Yeah. You idiot who do not know what that means. Pain for a moment but the main pain FOR YOUR FAMILY. EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR YOU." Iwaizumi said that there were tears in his eyes.

"Okay, I'm going. Just remember I'm not an Iwaizumi if I forgive you. Goodbye."
Dad came running to the room.

"Are you okay? What happened?" My father said

"Do YOU THINK I'M FORGIVING YOU? GO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO RETURN. DON'T FORGIVE ME," I shouted.

"What? You... What did he say?"

"All my life I was looking for a girl to fall in love with, then fall in love with an ugly boy-"

"Don't say that."

" Why?" I said and my father brought a jacket and pants.

"I do not want if this is love, I can not stand it."

"Get dressed now to go to my house"

Father Oikawa POV

Oikawa wanted to cry every moment, but I gave a reason, but he did not cry anymore.

I helped him get in the car.
I took him to a villa to be away from the city. On the way, he did not speak at all and stared out of the car.

After a few minutes, I said, "Do you want to go for a walk somewhere?"

I did not hear an answer. When I looked at him, he was asleep and tears were flowing from his eyes. I continued on my way.

When we arrived, I wanted to wake him up but ....

"da..d, hmm" Turoo hugged me.

I picked it up and took it to an extra room.

I sat on a chair next to his bed for a few minutes and fell asleep.
I woke up in the morning and went to make breakfast.
I went back to wake Turoo and saw that he was awake.

" are you awake?" I said

"where am I?"

"This is my house. Welcome. Get up, let's go have breakfast," I said, and took Turoo hand to help him get up.

"How big your house is," Turoo said carelessly.

"Do you have a pool?" Turoo said

"Yes, the house is by the sea and comes from the sea to the pool," I said.

"Can I swim?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

We ate breakfast and I gathered the dishes and I was washing the dishes and I think you went into the pool.

I heard a scream. I went to the pool and saw Turoo suffocating.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him out of the water. I beat him.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?" I shouted.

Turoo looked scared.
I hugged him and said, "Let the suicide wound dry, then go commit suicide again. If you want to say something, tell me. Tell me and relax. I do not want to lose my best son."

Turoo's heart was pounding and he was panting and shocked.

"Calm down. Why are you so upset?" I said and kissed his forehead.

"I love you. I do not want to lose you because of a worthless person."

"Sit here, let me go and get a towel. Don't do anything."

Oikawa POV

I did not know what happened. I just knew I was wet.

It was there that I did not spend my life in vain for you so that it would not become more useless.

___________________
To be continue...