The robber. [6 part 2]

Amity opened it up to the first page, Luz sitting beside her to read her so called diary. "1/34/92, Tuesday morning." Amity started. "Is time different here?" She asked.

The ghost nodded. "It's 2000, it's 2021 with you right? We have 40 days in a month, but still have 12 months."

Amity ohed, looking back down at the book. "The names are smudged out.." The human mumbled, pointing to the first word.

Cinnamon yipped, pawing at the page she saw. "Put whatever you want, just keep reading."

Amity scratched Cinnamons chin before reading on. "Otto just fell down the stairs at school, he's an idiot. I'm sure he's fine though, he used to push me down the stairs anyways. He deserves it."

Both girls looked at eachother, giving a shrug. "1/41/92. Wednesday afternoon. The Dorky Diner is going so well! Momma just put my menu up! Wish..Eda? Eda was here.."

Luz perked up when she heard that name. "That's my stepmom.."

"Is this your restaurant too..?"

The ghost nodded, putting her hand on the book. 'Bzzt' Amity closed the book, Luz's hand fazing through. The human took her phone out, just a message from her mom saying something about being careful with boys. "Ha. She still thinks I'm straight!"

She got up, putting her phone away. "I want to go check out your restaurant, what was your favorite thing?"

Luz hummed, standing up as well. "My pawsome tacos, and my favorite drink was the Fruit Tea!"

Amity nodded, Chestnut getting up and on her shoulder. "We'll be back later, okay?"

Luz nodded, the human smiling and leaving the park. The ghost sighed, looking around at her surroundings. Someone approached, looking at the ring. 'Ha, try to get past it.'

They stepped in, not getting a shiver. The figure moved towards her grave, the enfield's scurrying away. "This is for you Luz.." They said, pulling out dirt from the grave.

The ghost went stiff, the figure taking out a little box that was on her casket. There was small vile with blood, a bullet, and a picture. Two women, one a witch, the other human, a long owl tube, an owl staff, a little demon, and herself. "Been wondering what was in there.." Luz muttered.

The figure pulled down her hood, looking just like the human in the picture. "Camilla Clawthorne Noceda.." Luz blurted out.

She perked up, taking the vile and putting everything back the way it was, and left. Luz huffed, glaring at the human as she left. "So much for a family visit.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"So you made these?"

"Yep, everything in the diner is mine and mine alone, except the new stuff that possibly came out. Do you..Like it..?"

Amity nodded, the human smiling softly. "I never liked sour cream, but this one's..Just better then ketchup or mayo."

Luz sat down beside her, the human drinking some of the fruit tea. "Oh that's so good~"

The witch smiled, her ears perking up. "How's school been Ame's?"

"It's actually been going pretty well!" Amity exclaimed. 'Ame's?'

"Have you met anyone?"

"So far just 3. In Plantbomination, healing, and bard. They're pretty interesting people."

Luz hummed, her right ear twitching. "Why aren't you with them? I'm not an interesting person, I'm not even alive."

Amity put down her drink, closing it temporarily. "You're interesting, you're dead sure, but that's what makes you pretty cool. I rather hang out with you instead of some witches."

Luz felt her hand, letting out a small smile. "Thanks human.."

"When's your birthday?"

"Dunno."

"Remember any of your friends?"

"One.."

Amity looked over at her, the witch letting out a sigh. "Her name's Willow, Willow Park. Plant expert, always sat by me in abomination. Rude witch she was.."

The human saddened a bit, fixing her posture. "I know her.."

Luz looked at her, her ears going down slightly. "How is she?"

"Rather carefree to be honest. She's kinda nice, really focuses on work though."

Luz nodded slowly. "Seems like her. Oh, don't come tomorrow."

"Hm? Why?"

"It's going to rain, take the enfield's with you too. The burrows not ready yet." Luz said, looking over at the trio.

Otto bapped Cinnamons nose, letting out a yip. "Any chance I can build something small here?"

To be continued.