"So are we never going to talk about what's going on between you and Shooter?""Do you see me questioning you about you and Loco?""Jon and I are jus fuccin dassit

"Do you see me questioning you about you and Loco?"
"Jon and I are jus fuccin dassit."
"Well good, he done put you through enough"
"And noticed how you ain't deny that you and Shooter got something going on. I guess you're tired of lying about it."
"I was never lying about it Safi. Shooter and I didn't-- well we still don't have anything" I rolled my eyes at the annoying smirk she had on her face. I mean we hanging out and I can admit that I like him--at least to myself but does that mean we have something going on? We never spoke on it and he hasn't really made his intensions clear not mention the fact that I'm still with Denzel.
"Look Kiki, you like him and he likes you--
"Who said that?"
"Please it's obvious. Shooter wouldn't be kicking it with you the way that he does or putting up with your little attitude if he didn't at least like you." Her words registered I just don't think they meant anything to me. It probably would if it came straight from the source's mouth.
--------------------------------
"Hey girls"
"Oh hell naw, are you stupid ? Who tf are your girls Kylie?" Safi quickly spat.
"I guess things will never be mended between us then huh"
"Mended? Bxtch you slept with my sister's man are you dumb? There ain't nothing to mend. Have you not heard of Girlcode?" Safi retorted.
"I guess it don't matter that Christian had fault too then considering that the word on the block is Lori took his cheating ass back "
"Do yourself and favor and don't speak on my sister. Her business ain't yours." Safi was clearly getting riled up meanwhile Kylie looked like she couldn't be bothered.
"Kylie, I think it best you just take your leave before Safi really jumps on you."
"It's cool Kiki, I'll see you around. Oh and do me a favor and tell Shooter if he's going to fucc my friends the least he can do is give en pocket change for bus or some. Nigga had Romisha blowing up my phone for a damn ride in the middle of my work." She rolled her eyes before walking off.
"Shooter likes me huh?" I chuckled.
"Kiki please, Kylie ain't your friend you know that dirty beech purposely said that to get under your skin right?"
"Well consider her under my skin then."
"Keisha don't let that get to you. Trust me when I say Shooter likes you"
"It's whatever Safi, I ain't that bothered. Shooter be around that ain't news to me"

Shooter POV