Explanation/Spoiler👀

Will Dave and Lily be together?
YESSS they definitely will. I won't deceive y'all like that Lol

Why are there so many POV's?
Honestly because this is how I wrote the story initially and this was my FIRST story. It's bad enough I'm rewriting it. I will have to make too many changes now to only have their POV in the book.

Why isn't the focus on Lily and Dave?
The book is about them yes but they're not together just yet.

they're starting off as strangers. Yes it's a story about them and it's fictional but I don't want it too unrealistic.

In reality no matter how long you've been crushing on someone what are the odds that y'all start dating when the person finally notices you. She dates Jordan simply because I wanted it to be a little realistic instead of letting her and Dave meet then BOOM they're together🥴. Plus it adds to the drama😮‍💨 Ya get me?

When they become official it'll be focused alot more on them and their love story.

Why are updates slow?
This book isn't my first priority plus I'm depending on memory as well to write it close enough to the original. Please try to bare with me. I'll try to update more.

Will there be a sequel?
I might simply incorporate the events of the original sequel into this book.

Please please andIcan'tstressthisenough pleaseeee stop telling me that the book has too many POV's because again based on the ORIGINAL BOOK all the pov's tie up to make the story. All the drama, thoughts and events of the ones close to Dave and Lily. I don't know how else to explain this and I don't think I'll bother after this🥴.

I'm still working on the book if I decide to edit it again,put it on hold or even take it down you guys will be notified to avoid confusion.

An update will be posted SOON though I promise🤞

If you guys have any other questions feel free to lmk in the comments.