Part 124

Lily POV

"This look dumb good

"This look dumb good."

"Yeah, taste good too. I come here often enough."

"Damn and you ain't never told me bout this place, so you was holding out on me Vinchi?"

"My fault, but better late than never right?"

"Hmm heard ju, so wassup witchu?"

I was sitting here for about fifteen minutes waiting on Kiki little sister Cheryl, when she cancelled on our breakfast date last minute. Ya girl was mad hungry so I wasn't bout to just up and leave without eating.

While I was waiting to place an order, Davinchi walked in. Talk about a coincidence. Apparently this is one of his common spots to have breakfast. We were both here on our way so when he asked to join me I saw aw no issue with it. He convinced me to try his favorite thing to eat here so we ended up having the same meal. I gotta say it tastes even better than it smells and trust me the smell is mouthwatering.

After a filling breakfast we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. When I g out to my parents crib my dad was the only person home. He was breaking a sweat in the gym so I didn't want to bother him. I decided to facetime Danny since it's been a while since we saw each other. We text often as hell but with her being all over the place on tour, we haven't linked up in a minute. Plus when she gets a break from that, she is enjoying time with her boo.

We probably spent close to three hours on the call just catching up and talking shit. As soon as I ended the call, another one came through from Dave and he was fuckin livid over a photo of Davinchi and I that TMZ apparently posted. It was giving the wrong vibe. The photo made it look like we were on a date or some and it was honestly two friends who just ran into each other. The blogs always make something seem bigger than it is. Unfortunately for me, my man was too pissed to listen to reason. This man dead ass cut the call on me mid conversation. The level of disrespect I tell you but he is mad so I get it. Surely, we'll work this out soon enough besides Dave and I both know I would never cheat on him.

*Incoming Call from Shar🤍*

Wassup Babymama

I see you in LA, where you at girl?

I'm at my muva house, you in LA Shar?

Yeah I was bout to hit the Gucci store in a few. Lemme get my babies some little treats

Aight which one? Send yo location Imma meet you there in twenty

Okay boo, I gotchu

*Call Ended*