10•|STUPEFIED|

|CHAPTER TEN|

~ She cries her eyes to sleep,
she leaves in loneliness.
She tries to keep up with life, but she doesn't know that life has to keep up with her.
She thinks her life goes on smoothly, but little did she know that she's depressed.~
TOLA AISH 🌺.

(Song: listen to cash app by Bella shurmdah, ft Zlantan and Lincoln.)

NB: the song above has no correlation to this chapter, the reason I just kept it there is because the song is stucked in my head.

So In the last chapter I asked a question and I said that I would be dedicating this chapter to whosoever got the answer and I was right when I said that nobody would get the answer because nobody did but either ways I dedicate this chapter to everyone who made an attempt to answer the question. I WOF YOU.

Also y'all would have noticed the change of my book cover well I want to give the due credit to _Esquell because she is the one who made it. And I really appreciate. Thank you so much ❤️.

Please before you read, please help me tag people you think might like this story. Thanks so much ❤️.

So let's dive into the chapter now.

~LILY~

Never in my life did I imagine that he would help me, not even in my wildest dreams nor my imagination, but he was actually standing up for me.

I always knew that he was quiet, reserved, and too gentle to be a psycho's Best friend, but he was actually helping me now.

Which soap did he use to bath? For him to remember me today?

"Y'all should leave the girl already." He said, throwing the mashed meat pie into the nearest garbage bin.

Semi and Sinzu frowned at him, anger evident in their faces.

"Bro what happened na? Just go and sit like you always do." Semi told him.

"No," He said not retreating. "Y'all should just go."

"Seriously Wendell?" Sinzu queried him as he and Semi walked away unwillingly to the table where Tayo was seated.

Wait wait wait. . . Reverse.

Tayo was here?

He was here and he didn't bully me?

Guinness book of record... Where are you?

"Sorry about my friends." Wendell told me and I couldn't reply, because I was shocked, even beyond shock. Anyways I wasn't crying anymore.

Wendell was talking to me, not just that, he told me sorry. In my years in TAHS he had never spoken to me and there he was telling me sorry like he'd just noticed me after almost six years of bullying by his so called friends.

Please Wendell be bathing with the soap everyday. . .

"Your cloth," He said pointing to my cloth and I knew what he wanted to say. "It's really drenched. You need to change it."

I nodded and went back to facing the floor because everything genuinely felt like a dream.

Wendell talking to me?