7•|NIGHTMARES AND FRIENDSHIP|

|CHAPTER SEVEN|

|CHAPTER SEVEN|

~A THOUSAND YEARS WILL PASS
AND THE GUILT OF GERMANY
WILL NOT BE ERASED.
WISE WORDS BY HANS FRANK~

(Song: Popstar by dj Khalid and Drake)

~CHASE~

I parked my Range Rover Jeep in my compound and got down from it. I greeted Dauda, my gate man and entered into my huge lonely mansion. I saw my Nanny Theresa running towards me.

"Good afternoon." I greeted.

"My dear, Good afternoon."She greeted me back as she collected my school bag which was draped on my back and helped me carry it into my room.

I watched my Nanny Theresa as she walked ahead of me to my room even at the age of sixty-seven, my Nanny Theresa still looked young and fresh as ever. Ever since I moved away from my dad's house she had been with me to monitor my every movement, Courtesy of my Dad.

"Junior, should I bring your food for you or would you come eat it downstairs?" She asked as she dropped my bag on my bed.

"My room." She nodded and left while I laid on my bed feeling tired and exhausted. I brought out my iPhone 12 from my drawer and turned on the data. I received lot of notifications most especially from WhatsApp. I clicked on it and saw three thousand unread messages from a group chat that I couldn't even remember joining, so I ignored it. I also got a messages from, Pink, Feyi.

Oh yes Feyi, I was meant to see her today but I totally forgot, so I clicked on her name, and checked her message.

Feyi
Boo you left school early, and I was looking for you...😔
15:38pm

Me
Yeah, talk to you tomorrow.
16:00pm

Feyi
Okay boo ❤️🥰😍😘
16:00pm

I smiled, as her last message came in almost immediately. I clicked on Pinky pink message next.

Pinky pink💗
Bro, I added you to our class group chat oo
15:21pm

Now that explains the three thousand unread messages.

What are they even talking about?

Me
Seen it
16:02pm

I also had tons of other messages from unknown numbers but I ignored it.

"Junior your food is here." Nanny Theresa said and I wondered how she entered without my notice while she placed the food on my reading desk at the corner of my room.