9•|NOT MY DAY!|

|CHAPTER NINE|

~She just wants to be, she just wants her peace.
She just wants to be loved, she just wants to be happy.
But she needs a friend to be all what she wants to be.
OR DOES SHE? ~ TOLA AISH.

(Song: listen to okay by adekunle gold)

~LILY~

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at school yesterday, Thursday. The moment Chase Fayeni decided to become my knight in school uniform, my handsome Shrek and my savior.

The moment he spoke to me, the moment he took me as his friend, the way he spoke to me normally, his friendly approach towards me, his way with words and more importantly my first friend ever.

"Good, now you can talk to me anytime now and if you have problem with Tayo or another person free free to tell me and I'll gladly help you and put that person in his or her place."

I smiled as I remembered our conversation. Him telling me he would always help me anytime I was being bullied and so on but honestly I won't lie, he did scared me on Thursday. It was like I was in the middle of two Tayo.

Two maniac...

His laugh, Tayo's laugh were really alike and the look on his face more scarier than Tayo's, most especially the intensity of his voice at me at that empty class because I wasn't replying his questions, it made me really scared, I felt cold and shivers ran all over my body just by hearing him raise his voice at me to that magnitude, because that person really seemed different than the Chase I thought I knew.

And do you really know him?

Key word THOUGHT...

And yes his words. "Tayo, let me tell you in case you don't know; the monster in me is greater than the monster in you, so mind yourself".

Which monster were they even talking about?

Just forget joor...

I sat on my seat writing in my RAP MUSIC book, well I was writing about my first real friend. It was PE already and everyone were out of the class including Chase, so, I was alone in the class, that was why I was writing in my RAP MUSIC book.

🎵 Friends never knew how it felt to have
One
I've got one now, and I'm glad
I bet you can't understand how I feel
But I've never had one before so this one
Is really special 🎵

I just wrote my mind out before trying to rap the lyrics out, It was kinda difficult at first but I was able to find a perfect rhythm and flow to it, at the end it was really dope, too dope infact but too bad no one would be able to hear it, perhaps- Aunty Thelma would.

"Look ooo the trash is here." The voice jolted me out of my thoughts. I brought my head up to look at the presence that had decided to grace me. And I saw one of my bitchy bullies. Samira kanu, a SS3 art student and my bully since JSS3 and her devilish best friend, Itunu Black, a SS3 science student, also my bully since JSS3.

We used to be in the same class in junior school and they made me go through hell, I would have said they were worst than Tayo because they go physical, but believe me when I say that emotional abuse stays longer than physical abuse. Also the both of them were really scary and unpredictable, especially itunu. There was a time in JSS3 when itunu slapped me and forced toilet water down my throat, what about the time that Samira made me lick the bottom of her shoes, God! I even drank urine. . .