Chapter 2

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Stupid alarm.

"Turn it off," moaned Cole.

I rolled off the bed with a loud thump. Ow.

Cole came to the edge of the bed and looked down at me. "Did you just fall?"

Yes.

"No..."

He burst into laughter and stood to help me up.

"Why are you still here Mr. I Workout Every Morning," I yawned still tired.

"I wanted you to have a good morning, seeing me first thing is almost the best thing ever."

"Almost?"

"Yeah the first is something only the ladies would know," he wiggled his brows at me.

I punched his arm, "that's nasty."

He rubbed his arm where I hit him, "so violent."

I stripped off my sweatpants and went to put on a pair of jeans.I had worn one of my dads old t-shirts to bed which fell down to my knees. I looked back and Cole was already out the window. The loser could have at least stayed for breakfast. I changed into a Metallica shirt and put on a maroon beanie and combat boots. I poured myself some cereal and milk before going outside to wait for Cole. I sat on the hood and played a game on my phone. The car beeped as Cole unlocked it, scarring the shit out of me of course.

"Asshole," I mumbled as I slid in to the front seat.

"I'm picking up Ash from now on, something about not spending enough time together," he sighed turning the car on.

"Hey, you're the one that got a girlfriend, see how great it is to be single," I said kicking up my feet on his headboard, he gave me a dirty look but I kept them on because I love how angry it made him.

He parked his car outside Ash's house, ugh where is she? I leaned over and honked the horn.

"Hey!" yelled Cole.

"You know how impatient I am!"

"She's gonna think I did it and give me crap about it," he frowned. "I know what, I'll just tell her she looks pretty or something."

"Does that actually work?" I asked.

Ash stormed to the door, still in the process of shoving things into her purse. She froze when she saw me in the front seat then glared at me. Ugh, not from the morning Ash! I crawled to the backseat and she eased a bit.

"Good morning babe, you look good," he said giving her a peck.

"Aw thanks baby," she blushed.

Unbelievable! It worked!

Ash grabbed Cole's neck to pull him into a deeper kiss.

I let out a hysteric cough, "friend in the back seat alert!"

Ash frowned and pulled back, Cole reached over and held her hand. That's cute.

She smiled happy with her boyfriend's action, "so yesterday I was out shopping with Hannah and I saw these shoes at Nine West that I thought I just had to have!"

"Oh my god! The ones from Nine West right? They're to die for," I said in my best preppy accent.

"Yes!!" she beamed.

"You guys should totally buy them and match! Twinsiiieees," Cole shrieked like a girl.

We both burst into laughter while Ash glared at us, "you two are mocking me."