Epilogue

My assistant followed me around asking me questions she thought the press would ask me as I answered them, something we usually do.

"Enough questions Daisy, let's have some fun," I said trying to escape work for a bit.

"You're the designer of one of the most notorious sport cars, you know who buy your cars? Celebrities and millionaires. And you know who else? Race car drivers, and so next question. Why do you continue to sponsor-"

I waved her off not ready to hear this speech again. It's funny. Marco called me a day after I found out Dean bet me, he felt bad for causing the fight even though I told him he had nothing to do with it. He ended up introducing me to the mechanical engineering dean of MIT, only the top university when it comes to mechanical engineering. I showed him my work and he said I was a prodigy. I was offered a place and a scholarship. I graduated top of my class and designed one of the fastest and hottest sport cars of this century.

People made a path for me until I got to my racer. He took off his helmet before smiling at me.

"Dean Carter, better make me look good out there," I teasingly threatened.

"You know it's your car that makes me look good," he winked.

It's funny how things turned out. Jake ended up telling me Dean had started acting like an ass because he knew that he was in the way of Cole and I. He saw the way we looked at each other and didn't want to give me up to Cole but he also didn't want to string me along with his ego. His ego was also the reason behind being an ass, he didn't want to admit he had a soft spot. We managed to get over it and became friends. More importantly, Dean got noticed by a few people and slowly became one of the best racers NASCAR has seen yet. He really helped my business rise. His fame and skills, my brain and product, we made the perfect team. Jake thought of this, he was the perfect agent.

I did a quick check up on his car before wishing him good luck and going to the side lines. I spotted my kids arguing over which superhero was better, Batman or Spider-Man.

"Obviously it's Batman," I said as I took a seat beside my eight year old son, Micah.

"Spidy wins any time any day," said my husband who was sitting beside my five year old daughter, Riley. Somethings never change, Cole and I have been having this debate since we were kids.

Cole had a notebook out and a camera around his neck. He was the owner of the most read magazine of this century and yet still wrote pieces. I guess a passion is a passion.

The race was intense but of course Dean won, after all, he was driving my design. I went down to join Dean in the interviews.

"Mr. Carter, is it true you are dating super model Ashley Forbes?" asked a reporter.

Dean gave his famous smirk. "No, but I wouldn't mind. I mean, have you seen her?"

Dean was still living his player ways except I think Ash has done a number on him, they have this whole love-hate relationship going on for a few years now. He was head over heels but she was having a hard time accepting him.

When they finished with Dean they went to his agent and then me before they went to bother someone else. Cole wrapped his hand around my waist as our kids walked in front of us.

"You sure you're feeling well enough for tonight?" He asked before looking down at my stomach. Child number three was a kicker. He had to take his fathers genes and play soccer inside my body.